Now under new ownership, the 37m/122ft motor yacht TALOS will remain in the Alaska charter fleet this summer but, in a change of plans, will be open for charters in the San Juan Islands over the winter months.
Refitted in 2014, the Flagship-built TALOS offers a wonderful opportunity to discover the captivating cruising grounds of Northwest America. After a summer in Alaska, she will be based out of Seattle in the Pacific Northwest for her time in the San Juan Islands.
The perfect destinations for intrepid travellers, Alaska combines towering glaciers and snow-capped mountains with spectacular wildlife while the San Juan archipelago is made up of over 200 islands, teaming with beautiful landscapes, wildlife reserves and marine parks.
The luxe flybridge and sundeck are perfectly appointed for taking in the breath-taking sights of the region. The flybridge can even be enclosed to provide protection against the elements while whale watching or spotting bears in their natural habitat.
A full wet bar, barbeque grill, sun pads and a casual dining area are available on the sundeck, and the aft main deck boasts a further bar and alfresco dining option as well as access to the swim platform below.
Featuring light-coloured carpets, warm woods and large windows, the main salon of the motor yacht is made up of a sociable lounge, bar area and a formal dining setup.
Charter yacht TALOS is able to comfortably sleep up to eight guests in four staterooms, including an on-deck master suite, a full-beam VIP suite and two double cabins.
There is a selection of water toys on board such as Waverunners, paddleboards, wakeboards, kayaks and fishing gear, which offers guests a multitude of ways to discover the waters of North America on a yacht charter vacation.
The flybridge can even be enclosed to provide protection against the elements while whale watching or spotting bears in their natural habitat.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.