It has been revealed that the impressive 77m/254ft expedition yacht LEGEND has availability in spring 2016 for Greenland heli-skiing charters, before she heads to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean for the summer charter season.
Setting a new standard in expedition yachts, LEGEND offers the rare combination of no-holds-barred thrills and adventure with ultimate five-star luxury anywhere in the world.
Fresh from an extensive refurbishment at the Icons Yacht shipyard in the Netherlands, she still retains her classification as a Class 1 ice-breaking ship, whilst boasting distinguished amenities such as a gym, Balinese spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and beauty salon, and swimming pool.
Cruising in Greenland and Iceland from April to mid-June 2016, she offers the perfect opportunity for coastal heli-skiing on Greenland’s alpine ranges. Although helicopters are offered for charter at an extra cost, she boasts a commercially certified helicopter landing pad on her upper deck.
Heading for charters in the Mediterranean from August to September, the vessel also provides a plethora of water toys more suitable for warmer climes, including paddle boards, kayaks, water skis and a wave rider.
For those guests not keen on skiing, superyacht LEGEND also has the capacity to store a three-man submarine for exploring under the ice as well as two snow mobiles.
For those guests not keen on skiing, superyacht LEGEND also has the capacity to store a three-man submarine for exploring under the ice as well as two snow mobiles. Alternatively, have a go at dog-sledging or hiking to experience more of Greenland’s stunning landscapes.
With ample room on deck and inside, LEGEND features a selection of formal and alfresco dining areas as well as spaces for more informal socialising and relaxing. Her elegant and refined styling interior found throughout creates a welcome yet opulent atmosphere thanks to US-based John Misiag Design.
Accommodating up to 26 guests in 13 sumptuous cabins, she is the perfect platform for extended families, alumni organisations or corporate retreats seeking the pinnacle of privilege and escape.
For further details on M/Y LEGEND please contact your preferred charter broker or compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.