It has been revealed that the impressive 77m/254ft expedition yacht LEGEND has availability in spring 2016 for Greenland heli-skiing charters, before she heads to Northern Europe and the Mediterranean for the summer charter season.
Setting a new standard in expedition yachts, LEGEND offers the rare combination of no-holds-barred thrills and adventure with ultimate five-star luxury anywhere in the world.
Fresh from an extensive refurbishment at the Icons Yacht shipyard in the Netherlands, she still retains her classification as a Class 1 ice-breaking ship, whilst boasting distinguished amenities such as a gym, Balinese spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and beauty salon, and swimming pool.
Cruising in Greenland and Iceland from April to mid-June 2016, she offers the perfect opportunity for coastal heli-skiing on Greenland’s alpine ranges. Although helicopters are offered for charter at an extra cost, she boasts a commercially certified helicopter landing pad on her upper deck.
Heading for charters in the Mediterranean from August to September, the vessel also provides a plethora of water toys more suitable for warmer climes, including paddle boards, kayaks, water skis and a wave rider.
For those guests not keen on skiing, superyacht LEGEND also has the capacity to store a three-man submarine for exploring under the ice as well as two snow mobiles.
For those guests not keen on skiing, superyacht LEGEND also has the capacity to store a three-man submarine for exploring under the ice as well as two snow mobiles. Alternatively, have a go at dog-sledging or hiking to experience more of Greenland’s stunning landscapes.
With ample room on deck and inside, LEGEND features a selection of formal and alfresco dining areas as well as spaces for more informal socialising and relaxing. Her elegant and refined styling interior found throughout creates a welcome yet opulent atmosphere thanks to US-based John Misiag Design.
Accommodating up to 26 guests in 13 sumptuous cabins, she is the perfect platform for extended families, alumni organisations or corporate retreats seeking the pinnacle of privilege and escape.
For further details on M/Y LEGEND please contact your preferred charter broker or compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed