Imagine if you combined the speed and power of a jet-ski with the rough and ready all-terrain abilities of an ATV, with the Quadski this is exactly what you get.
The latest superyacht personal watercraft is the must have luxury toy of the summer. Feed your need for speed; enjoy lashings of fun and cruise both the land and the sea with your own Quadski. Looking for inspiration as to why the Quadski is the ultimate amphibious toy to complement the unrivalled pleasures of your superyacht? Tom Berchulc, Vice President of Marketing at Gibbs Sports Amphibian gives us the answers….
Fuelling your adrenaline has never been easier and more rewarding than on your own Quadski. Whether you want to rip up the coastline, crest over white water surges, wake-board or careen down sand dunes, the Quadski with its high powered speeds and fast acting wheel retraction is the perfect vehicle to carry you to your next adventure and those adrenaline highs.
The whole family can enjoy the unrivalled pleasures and versatility that the Quadski can bring to the table. Take the children on a thrill seeking jet ski ride, organize a day exploring the bountiful paradise Caribbean islands to swim in waterfalls and trek wildlife in the jungle. Let the children race across the still lake waters, set up a challenging obstacle course and get their energy levels flowing, their hair glazed with salt and their cheeks kissed by the sun and the magic of the great outdoors.
Go where others dare not tread and carveout your own white water trails and secret paths with the pleasures of a Quadski safari. This is the best way to step ashore from your luxury charter yacht and get off the beaten track, embracing the elements along the way. Discover a world of broken shell beaches, azure unchartered waters, volcanic ridges, rocky coastlines and so much more as there is nowhere the Quadski can't take you to.
Arise with the first flash of dawn and greet the day out on the ocean or on your own private paradise isle discovered on your Quadski sunrise cruise. Immerse yourself in nature and embrace the day as the first-birdsong shatters the night and the suns first rays flood the sky.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.