Enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean sun in style and at a discount this spring onboard the star of the silver screen 45m (147ft) superyacht M3.
The 2002 built Intermarine motor yacht played a crucial role in the multiple Oscar-nominated 2013 film “The Wolf of Wall Street” directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio. M3 is the yacht purchased in the film by DiCaprio and appears in some of its most important scenes.
Now you can enjoy the luxe deck areas, beautiful interior styling and wealth of modern amenities at a reduced price with M3 offering a special weekly rate in the Bahamas until the end of April.
The hub is sure to be her well-equipped sundeck.
Offering accommodation for up to ten guests in five cabins, M3 boasts three exterior decks for making the most of the wall-to-wall sunshine you can expect on a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas.
The hub is sure to be her well-equipped sundeck. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the wet bar, have your fill of delicious grilled food from the barbecue or just watch the world go by on the comfortable seating.
The upper deck aft provides a perfect spot for the entire charter party to enjoy an alfresco evening meal, whilst the main deck aft is perfect for social gatherings with further seating and a sleek bar.
From here you can easily access the extended swim platform and get the most out of the clear azure Caribbean waters with a wide choice of water toys including 2 three-seater WaveRunners, two Seabobs, paddleboards, towable toys and an 11m (36ft) tender perfect for fishing.
The intimate skylounge is a haven of peace and serenity and ideal for kicking back and enjoying a refreshment from the cocktail bar.
M3 underwent an extensive $3million refit in 2016 and this is really showcased in her beautiful Daniella Speicht-designed interiors. High-gloss maple wall panels and black walnut flooring contrast perfectly with cream-colored upholstery and velvet blue accents to create a feel of elegance and warmth.
Guests have a choice of spots indoors for relaxing and spending time with friends and family. The main salon will be popular with its sumptuous seating area and beautiful formal dining area further forward. Or the intimate skylounge is a haven of peace and serenity and ideal for kicking back and enjoying a refreshment from the cocktail bar.
After a busy day exploring the main charterer can retreat to a glorious full-beam master suite complete with a private lounge and Jacuzzi tub. Other guests have a choice of equally well-appointed accommodation with a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
Comprising more 700 coral islands, numerous white sand beaches, some stunning coastal hideaways and a year round balmy climate, a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas will always be a stunning experience. What better way to enjoy all it has to offer than onboard a stunning yacht that has been a star of the big screen?
If you'd like to take advantage of the special offer and charter M/Y M3 in the Bahamas please contact your yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed