Enjoy an idyllic yacht charter in the Bahamas in style this summer onboard the luxury 32.9m (108ft) superyacht NEOPRENE.
The Mangusta motor yacht sports a matte black exterior that is almost as eye-catching as the sun-drenched shores, isolated coves and gorgeous coral islands that dominate the paradise retreat of the Bahamas.
Built in 2002 and refitted in 2017, NEOPRENE sleeps ten guests across four cabins and combines alfresco spaces, a timeless interior and a wide selection of water toys for the perfect luxury charter vacation.
The Mangusta motor yacht sports a matte black exterior that is almost as eye-catching as the sun-drenched sands, isolated coves and gorgeous coral islands that dominate the paradise retreat of the Bahamas.
Her open main deck is ripe for enjoying the seemingly eternal sunshine of the Caribbean. Flanked with sunpads, the foredeck is a sun worshippers paradise. An optional canopy can provide shade if the heat of the sun is just too much.
The outdoor dining space aft is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal as you cruise past picture-perfect sandy white beaches and clear waters teeming with colorful marine life.
NEOPRENE’s tender garage has been converted into a beach club, and puts you right on the water’s edge to enjoy the world-class diving and snorkeling on offer in this part of the world.
There is a great collection of water toys to enjoy, including five seabobs, four paddleboards, three kayaks and plenty of snorkeling gear. So whether you want to kayak around the Bight of Acklins, snorkel in the shallows of the Exumas or zip around the bountiful reefs on the SeaBobs you are guaranteed a magical time.
Her light contemporary interiors are finished to the highest quality.
Moving inside and her light contemporary interiors are finished to the highest quality. Take your pick from two beautiful salons to unwind in. A lower TV lounge is close to the accommodation whilst the main salon above deck is a perfect space for kicking back in a sunfilled area with friends and family. It is fully air-conditioned to keep you cool even when the temperatures are rising outside.
At the end of a busy day there are four desirable cabins that accommodate up to ten guests. The master stateroom features a king-size bed and large en-suite bath, whilst the additional accommodation is made up of a forward VIP, a double-bed stateroom and a quadruple stateroom with four bunks.
Boasting prime cruising waters that are abundant with beautiful coral islands, the Bahamas is the epitome of serenity and escapism. From palm-fringed white beaches to an abundance of fishing, diving and sailing opportunities the Bahamas has everything you could ever wish for in a luxury yacht charter.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y NEOPRENE in the Bahamas please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed