Sporting a modern penthouse design, luxurious living areas and maximum comfort 26m (85ft) motor yacht HAZE is ready to explore the beguiling beauty of the Mediterranean as she joins the yacht charter fleet.
Built by Palumbo and delivered last year, the eye-catching two-tone paint finish of HAZE is sure to turn heads as she cruises Mediterranean hotspots such as the characterful Balearic Islands and the dramatic scenery of the Amalfi Coast. Filled with glorious guest spaces and a chic feel, she is a great option for a truly memorable luxury yacht charter.
The eye-catching two-tone paint finish of HAZE is sure to turn heads as she cruises Mediterranean hotspots.
Packing lots into her 26m (85ft) frame, a 50 square meter beach club, spread over three levels, is the perfect space for guests who enjoy being close to the water, with a hydraulic swim platform taking you right to the water’s edge. For those who prefer to remain on board, there are spacious areas for sunbathing and alfresco dining.
Elsewhere a 25 square meter sundeck is the ideal spot for sun lovers, and further inviting spaces can be found on the foredeck and the main deck aft where a grand open-plan entertainment area awaits. Here guests can dine al fresco in the cockpit area or enjoy a movie night thanks to a cozy outdoor cinema setup. The flybridge is also home to huge sunbeds, a bar and a barbecue area.
The theme of comfort and space translates inside into a full-beam main salon bathed in light.
The theme of comfort and space translates inside into a full-beam main salon bathed in light thanks to panoramic windows that mean guests never lose sight of the stunning views a luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean guarantees.
An eight-seater main dining area can be found in the main saloon beneath the yacht’s solar panels which generate 5kW to power a range of utilities and lighting.
The abundance of light and a harmonious color palette that gently blends blue and grey with lacquered woods creates the feel of a much larger yacht and creates a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.
HAZE can accommodate eight guests across four luxurious cabins. These are comprised of a full-beam master suite, a large VIP cabin and two twin cabins, all with en-suite facilities.
Perfect for families or small groups of friends and filled with character and a contemporary personality, motor yacht HAZE is ideal for exploring the stunning shorelines, idyllic islands and numerous secret coves that you will find on a Mediterranean yacht charter.
If you’d like to be one of the first to charter M/Y HAZE in the Mediterranean please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed