Showing off her chalet-style interiors, incredibly well-equipped dive centre and expansive locker of toys and accessories, your first look inside 77m (253ft) motor yacht 'La Datcha' proves that her explorer capacities match her luxury calibre.
One of the most exciting yacht deliveries of 2020, La Datcha departed Dutch yard Damen as one of the most well-equipped expedition yachts in the global charter fleet.
She is designed for long-range cruising and is currently chartering in the Seychelles as part of La Datcha's world charter itinerary. This ambitious tour will see her travel to the snow-capped islands of Russia all the way to the unspoilt beauty of Papua New Guinea.
Wherever she cruises, La Datcha will transport guests in the lap of luxury. New images give us a closer look at her warm, refined interiors and the six-star on-board amenities that guests can expect on a luxury yacht charter.
The yacht's ambitious charter itinerary will see her cruise in the remotest Russia and the paradise of Papua New Guinea.
One of La Datcha's principal functions is as a heli-ski platform, and her interiors have been designed to reflect the chic styling and warm tones of a luxury chalet. Boutique design studio Vasiliy Shprits is responsible for the yacht's interior styling, and the design team have chosen neutral shades that complement which ever destination the yacht cruises in.
The main salon offers a sumptuous seating area, as well as a bar that's been sculpted to look like a block of ice. A skylounge is on hand for evening entertainment, while an observation lounge moulded into the hull of the yacht is just another feature which sets this yacht apart from the rest.
Sitting 9m above the waterline, it offers a superior vantage point to watch the yacht's cruising grounds unfold around her.
One of La Datcha's principal functions is a heli-ski platform, and her interiors have been designed to reflect the chic styling and warm tones of a luxury chalet.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, and this includes two Owner's suites that make her perfect for large families looking to charter together. Each cabin has been thoughtfully-appointed with an en suite and all the latest audio visual equipment.
As well as her elegant appearance, motor yacht La Datcha also has a host of hidden features that set her apart from the crowds.
She houses storage for multiple tenders and toys including a bike shed, a 3-person submersible and Snow Scooters.
When it comes to amenities, this is where La Datcha really shines. As well as 2 commercially-registered helicopters that allow her to undertake heli-ops in Antarctica, La Datcha also has two decks almost entirely devoted to recreation.
Here, you'll find storage for multiple tenders and toys including a bike shed, Jet-Skis, Seabobs, a range of toys and a 3-person submersible and Snow Scooters. The bicycle locker even includes models favoured by Tour de France winners.
During her time chartering around the Indian Ocean, guests can also enjoy access to a fully-equipped dive centre which has everything you need to explore the underwater sights of the Maldives and Madagascar.
Guests can warm up in the Turkish Hamman or cool down under an invigorating ice shower.
After a busy day of activity, La Datcha has a variety of spa facilities for guests to take advantage of. Guests can warm up in the Turkish Hamman, cool down under an invigorating ice shower, or lie back in the treatment suite and indulge in a decadent massage.
Aside from good looks, La Datcha is also a capable vessel with a polar-class Ice Hull and autonomy for up to 40 days at sea. She is one of the few yachts in the charter fleet that is truly prepared for expeditions on the White Continent- a destination that only a few people have chartered in.
The yacht has a polar-class Ice Hull and autonomy for up to 40 days at sea, making her ideal for chartering on the lesser-explored White Continent.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed