Delivered in September by Benetti, 41m (135') motor yacht REBECA will be available for Mediterranean yacht charter in summer 2021 and beyond.
Rewriting the rules of design from the ground up, Benetti has merged alfresco living with big-boat amenities on board REBECA.
With her expansive beach club and aft deck dip pool arrangement coupled with a wide-open layout and light-drenched interiors, she marks an exciting and elegant new addition to the charter fleet.
Her exteriors have been penned by British design house RWD, while her interiors have been helmed by New-York based studio Bonetti/Kozerski Architecture. The result is a young, fresh design with plenty of facilities for relaxation and recreation.
Guests are truly spoilt for choice, with the pool and the ocean both equally inviting and easy to access.
The motor yacht is the first unit in Benetti's 40M series. Designed with the younger market in mind, this model was the subject of much acclaim during her debut at an Azimut-Benetti private event in Portofino. She caused even more of a stir on the docks when she was officially unveiled at the Genoa Boat Show last month.
REBECA offers accommodation for up to 11 guests in five cabins with the following configuration; one Owner's suite, one VIP, two double and one double/twin convertible with a Pullman berth.
Her interiors have a refined, penthouse-style theme which blends a comfortable ambience with a contemporary edge. Throughout the yacht, her designers have been careful to ensure the views remain front and centre, with an excess of glass that integrates the inside with the outside.
REBECA features an expansive beach club and aft deck dip pool arrangement coupled with a wide-open layout and light-drenched interiors.
The piece de resistance of this yacht is her aft deck. A sparkling pool takes centre stage, alongside a generous lounging area and winged terraces which play host to sunloungers.
The pool has been designed to sit almost at water level to create a seamless connection between the two, and a hydraulic swim platform is on hand for those looking to jump in and cool off. Guests are truly spoilt for choice, with the pool and the ocean both equally inviting and easy to access.
Elsewhere, the yacht enjoys a large aft deck seating arrangement on the upper deck and is crowned by a sundeck with a jacuzzi, sunpads, a dining arrangement and barbecue grill.
Benetti has merged alfresco living with big-boat amenities on board REBECA.
Her cruising regions will be the Mediterranean, where she will be the picture of elegance cruising the Cote d'Azur, as well as a superb platform for accessing the little bays and picture-perfect towns along the Amalfi Coast.
Wherever you choose to charter, REBECA promises something a little different from a yacht charter vacation.
If you'd like to be be among the first to make a booking for summer 2021, please get in contact with your chosen yacht charter broker.
To see how M/Y REBECA compares to other yachts in the fleet, you can take a look at all Benetti charter yachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed