Explore idyllic Caribbean destinations such as Antigua and the Virgin Islands at a heavily reduced rate on board the stunning 72m (236’) motor yacht AXIOMA this February and March.
With a beautiful infinity pool, Jacuzzi with swim-in bar, double-level main salon and 3D cinema being just a few of her standout features AXIOMA will give a taste of the ultimate in luxury to anyone wanting a Caribbean yacht charter early next year.
If the sun saturated Caribbean appeals to you then snap up a fantastic saving as the motor yacht is offering a heavily reduced rate during February and March, with savings of almost 50% on the regular charter fee.
Launched in 2013 by Dunya Yachts, AXIOMA recently underwent an extensive refit and can accommodate up to 12 guests across six cabins, with every inch of her five decks delivering a luxurious experience.
With a beautiful infinity pool, Jacuzzi with swim-in bar, double-level main salon and 3D cinema being just a few of her standout features AXIOMA will give a taste of the ultimate in luxury
Perhaps the center of attention is a glorious main deck infinity pool. This huge pool, surrounded by elegant teak decking and sunbathing spots aplenty, exemplifies the character and feel of AXIOMA, which is strongly based around sumptuous living, socialising and complete enjoyment. A nearby seating area has overhead shade to give you some respite from the sun.
If you are not sunning yourself in the pool, then steps lead up to the aft upper deck for alfresco dining options. Atop of this is a wonderful sun deck, complete with a Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads, barbeque and a swim up bar offering the best views in the house.
The Sterling Scott designed exteriors offer numerous alfresco dining and lounging areas, and seemingly endless sunbathing spots. Your toughest decision each day will be deciding exactly where to relax and bask beneath the endless blue skies, as you drift along the azure waters on your luxury yacht charter.
A jaw-dropping double height main salon with a mezzanine style upper deck is quite simply beautiful.
Stepping inside AXIOMA and you will immediately be wowed by the implausibly elegant beach-house style interiors, which are the work of Alberto Pinto.
A jaw-dropping double height main salon with a mezzanine style upper deck is quite simply beautiful. Sophisticated lighting and lightly shaded furnishing open up the area even further to create an incessantly light and airy feeling. Huge sofas line each wall, with a chic cocktail bar meaning evenings socialising inside will be just as appealing as the sun drenched exteriors.
A deluxe lower deck 3D cinema has room for eight, and the flybridge is home to the spa with steam and massage rooms and a fully equipped gym.
Six beautifully appointed cabins sleep up to 12 guests. A stunning master suite can be found on the upper deck forward and has the benefit of its own private terrace directly offering 180 degrees view across the bow. The rest of the accommodation is made up of a VIP suite and four double cabins, two of which are convertible to twins, provide flexible family friendly accommodation.
Every single cabin is characterised by exquisite detailing and large windows flood the rooms with natural light. She can also accommodate a crew of 20.
Replete with a limousine tender, tow tender and more water toys than you could ever dream of, AXIOMA is perfect for exploring the 7,000 bewitching islands that make up the Caribbean.
Pick your perfect Caribbean charter itinerary, or simply create your own. With crystal clear waters, dramatic coastlines, coral reefs, incredible diving sites and seemingly endless white sand beaches you will have a yacht charter vacation you will never forget.
To take advantage of this special deal on M/Y AXIMONA Please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all luxury charter yachts in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed