With an outstanding exterior deck configuration, the 38m (125ft) motor yacht JACOZAMI is expected to become a popular option for anyone looking for fun in the sun on their next superyacht charter.
Refined interiors, excellent alfresco areas and a superb range of water accessories come together in Benetti’s freshly-delivered JACOZAMI.
The motor yacht marks the ninth Fast 125 model to hit the water, and she has a unique design that places heavy emphasis on the outdoor lifestyle. Chief among her exterior areas is the foredeck, which benefits from a jacuzzi, sunpads and sofa seating.
JACOZAMI is now accepting bookings for yacht charters in the Mediterranean in 2021, and she comes with an experienced crew who are familiar with her cruising regions and offer six-star silver service.
Chief among the yacht's exterior areas is the foredeck, which benefits from a jacuzzi, sunpads and sofa seating.
The yacht features exteriors from long-time Benetti collaborator Stefano Righini, with interiors by the multi-award-winning Redman Whiteley Dixon.
Interior themes are cool and contemporary, with plenty of white and grey tones offset by ebony accents, all accentuated by natural light throughout. The main salon offers floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides of the beam, with a generous open-plan lounge area and TV screen integrated into the wall. Formal dining is located forward, and comfortably seats eight guests.
The colour palette features plenty of white and grey tones offset by ebony accents, all accentuated by natural light throughout.
The skylounge offers a relaxed alternative to the main salon, with an L-shaped sofa to starboard and a sleek bar to port, along with a TV screen for all-hours entertainment.
This deck seamlessly adjoins the exterior, where guests will find the yacht’s principal alfresco dining area. This arrangement offers ample shade without compromising on views, and there is C-shaped sofa seating positioned aft where guests can enjoy an aperitif before dinner or an evening drink as the sun sets.
The full-beam Owner’s cabin is located on the main deck and it volunteers exceptional views thanks to full-height windows.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in five cabins. The full-beam Owner’s cabin is located on the main deck and it volunteers exceptional views thanks to full-height windows. A small seating area allows these vistas to be enjoyed to the fullest, and there is an ensuite and well-appointed wardrobe for convenience.
The remaining cabins are all found on the lower deck, and they each benefit from private heads. There are two doubles and two twins.
JACOZAMI has a unique design that places heavy emphasis on the outdoor lifestyle.
Alongside her foredeck, luxury yacht JACOZAMI also has a great stern arrangement that sees a generous swim platform where her wide range of toys can be easily accessed. Her toy chest includes two jet-skis, two Seabobs and a Fliteboard, and she also has an 11.5m Axopar 37 Sun Top Chase Boat, the use of which is included in her charter price.
Crowning the yacht is a sundeck, where guests can top up their tans or escape from the sun according to their preferences, thanks to a skylight. There is a casual seating area, blondewood wet bar, sunloungers and a viewing point located forward. From here, guests will be able to soak up the unforgettable views of the Mediterranean coastlines floating by.
JACOZAMI will be available to charter across the region. Follow in the footsteps of Hollywood’s elite along the French Riviera, dining in prestigious restaurants and stumbling upon little beaches where you can drop anchor and while away the day splashing in the bay.
For something more rustic, set course for the Amalfi Coast. Steeped in culture and with no shortage of authentic charm and rustic ristorantes, this part of Italy is famed for its breathtaking landscapes and quintessentially Mediterranean fishing villages.
Wherever you choose, JACOZAMI will be perfectly at home wherever she cruises.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed