With a swim platform that'll make you look twice, the eye-catching exteriors of Admiral's freshly-delivered 55m (181') charter yacht GECO can be appreciated to the fullest in new photos of the superyacht shot on location around her homeport of Greece.
One of the most distinctive deliveries of 2020, GECO is a stunning example of fresh design and forward-thinking innovation.
These elements have come together to create what is expected to be a highly successful charter platform, designed with alfresco living in mind and replete with amenities to ensure the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
She is one of only a few brand new yachts available to begin and end a yacht charter in Greece, as she is equipped with a Greek charter licence for the ultimate ease and flexibility.
This clever use of space has created a superb waterfront living area where guests can dine, unwind or simply enjoy the sea.
Launched earlier this year by Italian yard Admiral, the yacht's interior and exterior design has been completed in-house.
Key features of the 499GT yacht include a highly- spacious beach club and swim platform plus a touch-n-go helipad on the foredeck which doubles as a lounge area.
She is one of only a few brand yachts available to begin and end a yacht charter in Greece.
Pictures demonstrate just how generous the swim platform on the stern is, and this clever use of space has created a superb waterfront living area where guests can dine, unwind or simply enjoy the sea. A set of steps ensures the water is easily accessible.
The motor yacht is extremely well-suited to fun lovers, and her toy locker includes Jet-Skis, Seabobs, scuba equipment, water-skis, kayaks, an inflatable climbing wall, a waterslide and electric bikes.
Designed with alfresco living in mind, GECO is replete with amenities to ensure the yacht charter vacation of a lifetime.
The foredeck is primed for stretching out and soaking up some sun after a morning of fun in the water. Its secluded position combined with the helipad design makes you feel like you're floating above the water, and as well as sofa seating and a coffee table there is also a sunpad spread where guests can lie back and sip a freshly-prepared drink of their choosing.
Equally well-suited to sunset aperitifs as it is to morning coffee, this space is set to be the social hub on board luxury yacht GECO.
An excess of marble detailing, coffee tones and honey-toned discreet lighting bars add to the refined ambience.
Opportunities to relax and entertain continue on the sundeck, where the yacht offers a glass-fronted jacuzzi. Dining and a second seating area can be found on the main deck aft, and there is an alternative winter-garden style dining arrangement adjoining the main salon.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in six elegantly-furnished cabins. Contemporary themes are evident across the yacht's interiors, and an excess of marble detailing, coffee tones and honey-toned discreet lighting bars add to the refined ambience.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed