Sporty, speedy and effortlessly stylish, 45m (149') Overmarine motor yacht MA is set to be popular for luxury yacht charter in Ibiza and other Mediterranean hotspots.
Refined interiors, sporty styling and an outstanding variety of amenities come together in superyacht MA; a yacht you'll want to know about if you're considering a crewed yacht charter in the Mediterranean anytime soon.
She features a range of facilities you might expect on a yacht of a larger size, including an oversized foredeck dip pool and unfolding sea terraces on both sides of the beach club.
Delivered just last year by Overmarine, this new yacht is the perfect choice for family fun, entertainment and activities or relaxation and recreation.
This yacht forms part of the GranSport 45 range, which offers the perfect blend of speed while underway and stability at anchor.
Accommodation is provided for up to 12 guests in five cabins, which includes a spacious Master suite with a private sea terrace; the perfect spot for a morning coffee or an evening aperitif. The remaining accommodation consists of two VIPs, a convertible cabin that also functions as a cosy cinema suite, and a kids' cabin with four Pullman berths and a feature wall of stuffed toys.
Completed in-house, the yacht's interiors are contemporary and minimal while maximizing natural light and promoting a sense of connection between the indoors and the outdoors. Full sliding windows in the main salon allow for direct-deck access and a dark color palette offset by cool wood, marble accents and geometric fixtures contribute to the refined ambience.
Opportunities to relax and entertain continue in the beach club area, which is impressively spacious for a yacht of this size. A full swim platform allows for easy access to the ocean, and an indoor lounging area offers respite from the midday heat, with unfolding sea terraces for an even better connection to the water.
The foredeck is one of the yacht's on-board highlights. Equipped with a large pool bordered by sunpads and a Portuguese bridge seating space, it's a great space for the entire charter party to get together and soak up the sunshine.
From the buzzy social scenes of Ibiza to the tranquil beauty and secluded bays of Mallorca, the Spanish island chain of the Balearics is always a winner for a luxury yachting vacation. Sandy beaches and sun-warmed blue seas are reminiscent of the Caribbean, while ancient architecture and history-steeped towns provide a fascinating cultural insight.
Superyacht MA is also available to charter elsewhere in the Mediterranean, including the sparkling coasts of the Cote d'Azur or the quintessentially Italian shores of the Amalfi Coast. You can browse our selection of Mediterranean yacht charter itineraries for some inspiration.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed