A sporty and speedy Mangusta 108, the 34m (110') motor yacht 'Free Spirit' is perfect for island-hopping and seeing the sights in syle on a Bahamas yacht charter vacation.
Freshly refitted and brand new to the charter fleet, Free Spirit is the perfect yacht for you if you're seeking something sleek, speedy and stylish.
Part of Overmarine's famous Mangusta 108 series, the motor yacht features a streamlined exterior, crisp white finish and plenty of alfresco deck areas for kicking back and soaking up the scenery of the Bahamas.
Free Spirit offers accommodation for up to 8 guests in four cabins, which includes a remarkably light and airy Owner's suite finished in neutral wood panelling with an office area and marble-finished en suite bathroom.
The remaining guest accommodation is similarly styled, with soft fabrics and warm tones contributing to the comfortable and inviting on-board ambience.
She offers a large main salon with pop-up TV screen and spacious lounging area.
In terms of outdoor living, Free Spirit shines with a large foredeck sunpad spread and generous aft deck social area.
On the foredeck, guests can lie back and enjoy the most mesmerizing vantage points as they speed around the Bahamas.
Meanwhile, the aft deck serves as the social hub. Sunpads and cushions create a lovely relaxation spot, adjoined by a wraparound sofa which faces a sleek white bar complete with barstools. As well as evening entertainment, this set-up is also primed for fresh breakfasts, lazy lunches and memorable suppers under the stars.
In spite of contradictory media reports, the Bahamas currently remains opens to visitors from the USA, provided they fly in privately. There are numerous chartered avivation options available in the Bahamas, with an option to suit every budget and plenty of destinations available for your choosing.
To learn more, you can refer to our Bahamas Yacht Charter Guide. Here, you'll find a handy guide about yacht charter in the Bahamas during Coronavirus and a number of socially-distanced itineraries which you can use to inspire your dream getaway.
To be among the first to charter M/Y FREE SPIRIT, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Interested in a yachting vacation in the Bahamas but looking for a slightly different superyacht? We understand that everyone's tastes and needs vary. To take a comprehensive look at everything available, you can view and compare all Bahamas crewed charter yachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...