The 50m (164’) motor yacht ARBEMA is now available to book for a private yacht charter vacation in Mediterranean hotspots including Ibiza and Italy.
Formerly known as RESILIENCE, motor yacht ARBEMA is a stand-out charter option for large groups looking for a social distancing-optimized vacation this summer
The motor yacht was launched in 2008 by Italian shipyard Ortona Navi. She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins and she features a huge amount of volume for her length.
Interior styling reflects a contemporary theme, with plenty of glass, natural light, clean white and exposed wood creating a beachouse-style theme.
This makes her perfect for stylish charter guests, but her locker of water toys and well-equipped outdoor areas ensure she is primed for family fun and those looking for relaxation as well.
The yacht is crowned by a large sundeck with a jacuzzi forward that benefits from optional shading. It’s surrounded by sunpads, and there are further lounging options on the aft, as well as a shaded area amidships that plays host to a sleek bar, barbecue grill station, a games table and gym equipment.
Opportunities to enjoy the outdoors continue on the foredeck, where there is a convivial seating area with coffee table and sumptuous seating.
Interior styling reflects a contemporary theme, with plenty of glass, natural light, clean white end exposed white created a beachhouse-style theme.
The yacht boasts a chic main salon and skylounge, which are both enlivened by sculptural art pieces and a sophisticated espresso and cream color palette.
Her accommodation shares these themes, and features plenty of discreet lighting to contribute to a cozy and romantic ambience. The principal charterer can enjoy access to a private office area and jacuzzi in the en suite.
In addition to her impressive social areas, the charter yacht also has two private elevators and a wine cellar on board, so she is a dream yacht for gourmet and wine connoisseurs.
Guests on a luxury yacht charter will love the yacht’s toy selection, which includes a Hoverboard, Flyboard, Jet-Skis, kayaks, an inflatable trampoline and towable toys.
The yacht will be chartering across the Mediterranean this summer, before relocating to the sunny shores of the Caribbean for winter.
A flexible and versatile yacht, she is equally at home cruising the sandy beaches and emerald bays of the Balearics as she is sailing past the rugged cliffs and pastel-colored towns of the Amalfi Coast.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed