Built by esteemed Dutch shipyard Heesen, the 44m (143ft) motor yacht DALOLI is packed with fun features that make her a superb option for a yacht charter in Greece.
Perfect for families, fun-lovers and those looking for a sun-kissed escape on the seas, DALOLI is a versatile and well-equipped superyacht with plenty of top-tier amenities and a friendly and professional crew.
She will be available for private yacht charter in Greece this summer 2020, offering you the chance to explore the beauty and culture of the Greek islands in supreme comfort and style.
The yacht was formerly known as OHANA, and she is equipped with a valid Greek charter license, giving you the flexibility to begin and end your yachting vacation anywhere in Greek waters.
Not only is Greece the ultimate destination for a slice of Mediterranean paradise, but it's also primed for a Social Distancing yacht charter. As Coronavirus travel restrictions begin to relax, Greece is set to be highly popular among those looking to escape the crowds while discovering secluded islands, pretty beaches and ancient history.
DALOLI really excels when it comes to alfresco living, and her sundeck has been thoughtfully laid out to provide a selection of different inter-connected areas.
DALOLI offers accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins. The master suite is full-beam, and is adjoined by a private office and a spa-style en suite with a free-standing tub and a charming lilac finish.
Her interiors have a clean and modern theme, with a pared-back color palette that gives her a sophisticated edge and contemporary artworks adding refreshing pops of color where needed.
Her large main salon is perfect for movie nights, with sumptuous sofa seating facing a TV integrated into the wall. A dining arrangement located forward provides a formal setting for meals. On the deck above, the skylounge is home to a lounge area and a bar, creating a chic area for entertaining and socializing.
Her interiors have a clean and modern theme, with a pared-back color palette that gives her a sophisticated edge.
DALOLI really excels when it comes to alfresco living. Her sundeck has been thoughtfully laid out to provide a selection of different inter-connected areas where guests can soak up the sights from the jacuzzi, sip drinks at the bar or lie back and relax in the sun.
Located aft, she has a large jacuzzi pool encircled by sunpads with steps leading down to a bar which hugs a circular lounging area located forward. There is optional shading that makes the sundeck comfortable at all hours.
The motor yacht also offers a Portuguese bridge and alfresco dining on the main deck aft.
On a private yacht charter, guests of all ages will appreciate the yacht's vast selection of water toys and accessories, which includes towable toys, wake/ knee boards, Jet-Skis and scuba equipment for rendez-vous diving.
On a private yacht charter, guests of all ages will appreciate the yacht's vast selection of water toys and accessories.
Greece has now officially reopened for charter amid the Coronavirus crisis, and the country's sunny shores and sparkling waters are now ready to welcome back you and your yacht.
Even if you've chartered in Greece before, you'll be guaranteed to find someplace new to fall in love with on your next vacation. From the emerald green waters of Spetses to the blue and white buildings stacked up on the hills of Santorini, Greece is a country with thousands of islands to explore- the possibilities are truly endless!
For some vacation inspiration, you can take a look at our 7-day Greece Social Distancing Yacht Charter Itinerary.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...