The fourth hull in Sanlorenzo's multi-award-winning 52Steel series, the 52m/ 171ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' has been delivered and will be available for Mediterranean yacht charters this summer.
Hitting the water for the first time in January, Lady Lena has been delivered following a flag changing ceremony at Sanlorenzo's La Spezia facilities on Italy's west coast.
The yacht is expected to be a very in-demand option for a private yacht charter this summer. Her design is based on a proven, multi-award-winning platform, and she follows in the footsteps of highly popular superyacht 'Seven Sins'.
On-board highlights include a glass-bottomed pool with an 'endless swimming' feature and a spacious 80 metre squared beach club flanked by a pair of unfolding sea terraces.
The yacht's interior design has been created in house, while her sleek exteriors come courtesy of Officina Italiana Design.
Her interiors are timeless and elegant, with an overarching Art Nouveau theme and plenty of intricate wood detailing, cream soft furnishings and bronze accents. Large windows feature in the main salon and skylounge, illuminating the space and offering exceptional views.
The motor yacht offers flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins. Her multi-functional cabin layout means she is incredibly versatile and can cater to a variety of charter configurations. She benefits from a full-beam master suite with generous lounging area and spacious en suite.
Lady Lena excels with her range of outdoor living spaces. She is crowned by a sundeck which spans 90 square metres and features an 8-seater jacuzzi, sunpad spread and an informal alfresco dining arrangement.
The main deck aft volunteers an additional alfresco dining alternative, while the foredeck plays host to an expansive lounging area. Ideal for cocktails and canapes or a morning coffee and a pastry, this lounge area is an excellent use of space and a superb example of Sanlorenzo's innovation and forward-thinking.
The piece de resistance on board Lady Lena is the pool and beach club area. The pool has step access and an 'endless swimming' feature which makes it great for those looking to keep up with their fitness routine while on a luxury yacht charter vacation. The pool area surrounded by sunpads, creating a lovely setting for stretching out in the sun followed by a refreshing dip.
Glass segments in the floor of the pool allow light to flood into the beach club below. The beach club itself makes great use of its proximity to the water, with unfolding sea terraces and a swim platform that allows guests to easily access the sea. A locker of water toys promises a fun-filled experience, while spa facilities with a sauna, Hamman and massage room ensure guests can relax after a day out on the water.
This stunning superyacht is now available to charter across the Mediterranean, in hotspots including Sardinia and the South of France. While chartering here, you can expect colourful culture, fascinating history and plenty of natural attractions and scenic wonders.
If you have any queries about how COVID-19 will impact yacht charters, you can take a look at our article 'What is a Social Distancing Yacht Charter?'
The delivery of Lady Lena signals a promising development for Italian shipyards amid the Coronavirus crisis, demonstrating that production is returning to normal and the future looks bright.
You can also view and compare the complete selection of yachts available to book for a luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed