The 58m (190’) motor yacht 'Illusion V' is now available for luxury yacht charters in Croatia, giving you the ultimate opportunity to explore the rustic charm, cultural heritage and natural beauty of Croatia on a Social Distancing yacht charter.
An award-winning yacht that’s committed to alfresco living, Illusion V offers an outstanding selection of outdoor areas, a well-equipped locker of water toys and impressive interiors.
Her wide range of lifestyle-focused facilities make her the perfect hostess for a Social Distancing vacation, and Croatia is the ideal destination for escaping the crowds and finding some solitude and seclusion.
The country has been open for private yacht charters since May 10, and is home to more than 1,000 islands to explore and over 2,000 miles of coastline to discover.
Top that off with picture-perfect scenery and awe-inspiring landscapes, and you can see why Croatia is expected to be one of the top destinations for Mediterranean yacht charter vacations in summer 2020, as Coronavirus travel restrictions begin to relax.
The yacht's wide range of lifestyle-focused facilities make her the perfect hostess for a Social Distancing vacation.
One of the on-board highlights of the yacht is her spacious sundeck, which offers large living areas both aft and forward and indoor-outdoor salon area amidships.
There is an elevated jacuzzi positioned forward, circled by a large sunpad spread with hanging parasols for optional shade above. The sundeck also features an elegant bar, a choice of lounging areas, interior formal dining and a row of sunloungers.
The motor yacht also enjoys a large beach club and plenty of alternative spots to soak up the sun on her aft decks or foredeck.
Croatia is expected to be one of the top destinations for Mediterranean yacht charter vacations in summer 2020.
Luxury yacht Illusion V was delivered in 2014 by esteemed Italian shipyard Benetti, and features interior and exterior styling by Green & Mingarelli. She has a sophisticated Art Deco theme with an espresso and cream color palette which is enlivened by refreshing pops of green foliage.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in six cabins, with one master suite, one VIP suite, one double, three twins and one Pullman berth.
If you are interested in planning a superyacht vacation in Croatia, you can take a look at our 9-day Social Distancing Yacht Charter Itinerary in Croatia for some ideas and inspiration.
To make a booking on M/Y ILLUSION V, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete selection of luxury yachts available for crewed yacht charter in Croatia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...