Newly built and brand new to the charter fleet, Sanlorenzo’s 38m/125ft motor yacht NAMASTE is available for Greece yacht charters this summer.
With her light-drenched interiors, wide range of amenities and a selection of alfresco deck areas, NAMASTE suits her peaceful name perfectly.
She was delivered by Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo in 2019, and features exterior design from Florence-based studio Francesco Paszkowski Design. She is now available for private yacht charters for the first time ever.
One of the yacht’s most impressive features is a fold-out terrace in the main salon, an innovative touch which allows diners to enjoy their meals in an indoor setting, while still feeling connected to the world outside.
It also makes a lovely spot for a morning coffee or a sunset cocktail overlooking the ocean with a loved one.
With light-drenched interiors, wide range of amenities and a selection of alfresco deck areas, NAMASTE suits her peaceful name perfectly.
NAMASTE provides accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins. Her configuration includes a main-deck owner’s suite with study and ensuite facilities, as well as two doubles and two double-twin convertibles on the lower deck.
As well as a light and airy main salon, the motor yacht is also home to a spacious skylounge with a bar, games table and sofa seating. This connects to an exterior deck, which offers a dining area, barbecue grill and more sofa seating.
Crowning the yacht is a well-appointed sundeck with a second dining option, a sleek bar and a variety of sunpads. There is also a large jacuzzi-perfect for cooling off after a morning of basking in the sun.
Luxury yacht NAMASTE enjoys a convivial foredeck seating area, which makes a great vantage point while underway and allows guests to soak up all the wondrous sights of Greece.
As well as excellent deck areas, the yacht plays host to an impressive toy locker which includes Jet-Skis, paddleboards, Seabobs and towable toys. Guests are guaranteed hours of fun splashing in the sea and making the most out of the calm waters.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...