Now available for charter in the Caribbean, guests looking to explore this exotic destination can enjoy 10 days for the price of seven when they charter the 62m/ 209ft superyacht SEALYON.
Delivered in 2009, superyacht SEALYON features a selection of excellent amenities including a split-level sundeck, a chromotherapy jacuzzi and a 103-inch screen in the home cinema set-up.
Her luxurious interior styling, expansive alfresco living areas, state-of-the-art entertainment facilities and impressive locker of water toys ensure this superyacht is ideal for friends and family looking to make the most out of their vacation on the sea.
With numerous beaches, secluded coves, and exclusive resorts to enjoy on shore, there is certainly much to be experienced in the Caribbean while on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
There are ample outdoor living areas located on all three aft decks which feature sumptuous loungers and a variety of alfresco dining arrangements.
Crowning the superyacht is a split-level sun deck. The area boasts plush sunbeds and a 12-person jacuzzi located forward. A shaded cocktail bar partitions the deck and creates a luxurious setting for late-night parties.
Her main aft deck features an intimate seating area and swim platform, giving guests easy access to the water as well as SEALYON’s impressive locker of toys which include jet skis, wakeboards, Seabobs, water skis, and snorkelling equipment.
She features deluxe and glamorous interiors courtesy of Candy & Candy designs. Monochromatic furnishings are enriched by discreet lighting throughout which creates a stylish and luxurious ambience.
SEALYON’s main deck features a grand piano, intimate seating, and cocktail bar, presenting charterers with a relaxing social space.
A media centre can be found in the flybridge, which boasts a 103-inch cinema screen as well as a formal lounge.
The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in six cabins, comprising one master, one VIP, two doubles, and two twins. The master’s suite is split into two tiers and features a private lounge area, his-and-hers ensuite, study/ vanity space, and even boasts a panoramic view of the Caribbean vistas.
Famed for its crystalline waters and ideal cruising conditions, the Caribbean provides a postcard-perfect setting for guests who want to unwind in the heart of the tropics. Whether hopping from island to island or rubbing shoulders with the locals in a beach bar, guests will discover a variety of spots to explore.
From deep-sea fishing to trekking up mountains, active charterers will have a plethora of exciting and vigorous activities to keep them entertained. Alternatively, the climate provides the best setting to just relax in the privacy of a superyacht while sipping cocktails and catching some sun.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed