Currently in the final stages of construction at Custom Line's facilities in Ancona, Italy, the 33m/108ft motor yacht PENELOPE will be joining the charter fleet for the 2020 Mediterranean season.
With her contemporary interiors, selection of on-board amenities and choice of alfresco deck areas, PENELOPE is set to be a popular choice for a yachting vacation in the Mediterranean this summer.
She is now open for bookings in hotspots including Italy and the South of France. Whether you’re looking to cruise the Amalfi Coast in style or take the water toys out for a spin in Corsica, PENELOPE will play the perfect hostess.
PENELOPE is characterized by her ample exterior areas and chic and effortless styling.
Part of Ferretti's Custom Line Navetta 33 series, PENELOPE is characterized by her ample exterior areas and chic and effortless styling.
While photos of this specific yacht have not yet been released, pictures and renderings of her sistership paint a picture of on-board serenity and tranquility.
The motor yacht features a spacious sundeck where guests can slide into a jacuzzi, stretch out on sunpads or make use of gym equipment while soaking up the views.
Alfresco meals can be enjoyed on the upper deck aft, where there is also sleek wraparound seating. The foredeck offers another sunbathing area, in addition to a small seating space that’s great for breakfast meals or evening aperitifs.
The sea is easily accessible, thanks to a fold-out transom that forms the swim platform and beach club. A locker of water toys provides hours of fun in the water.
The interiors of the yacht are timeless and elegant, but still feel warm and inviting. Neutral woods, glass surfaces, and discreet light panels feature throughout, while wide windows allow natural light to pour in and contribute to the bright and airy ambience.
The interiors of the yacht are timeless and elegant, but still feel warm and inviting.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in 5 cabins, and each of them benefit from private ensuite facilities. The owner’s cabin enjoys a private study area and oversized shower.
The yacht makes a great addition to the Mediterranean yacht charter fleet. From the buzzy beaches of Sardinia to the shores of Capri, PENELOPE will be perfectly at home.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...