Currently in the final stages of construction in Italy, the 37m/ 120ft motor yacht ‘ADAMAS 6’ will be available for charter at the end of 2020 across South East Asia.
Sleek, sporty and effortlessly elegant, ADAMAS 6 presents a rare opportunity to charter a brand new superyacht in South East Asia.
She is on schedule to be delivered by Italian shipyard Tecnomar at the end of 2020, and will be based in Hong Kong. Her cruising region will be expansive, ranging from the sun-soaked islands of Thailand to the vibrant coral reefs of Indonesia.
She has been built to specific regulations to allow more than 12 guests to cruise on board, and a variety of bars and social spaces means she is primed for those looking to entertain in the lap of luxury.
Her cruising region will be expansive, ranging from the islands of Thailand to the coral reefs of Indonesia.
Built from aluminum alloy, the motor yacht is part of Tecnomar's popular Evo 120 series, which is characterised by its engineering efficiency and state-of-the-art design.
The interior and exterior styling of ADAMAS 6 has been headed up by GMC Architecture. Her stealthy profile is created by intricate compound curves and niches, with black segments that contrast against her ice-white hull.
Her interiors are equally refined, with plenty of marble surfaces and discreet lighting. Accommodation is provided for up to 10 guests in four cabins, each of which are contemporary and light. The owner’s cabin is particularly elegant, with a small seating area and large vanity flanked by lighting bars.
Guests can enjoy meals on the main deck aft, where there is a casual dining set-up adjoined by a generously-sized bar. Those looking for an intimate spot to soak up the sun will find it on the foredeck, where there is an inviting quad of sunpads for guests to stretch out on.
But the crowning glory of ADAMAS 6 is undoubtedly her sundeck, which features a five-person jacuzzi bordered by sunpads and glass bulwarks, which provide fantastic views and shelter from any winds while underway. A second bar, a champagne cooler and sofa seating create a lovely setting for any hour of the day.
Blending so many alluring qualities, M/Y ADAMAS 6 is expected to be the top choice for charter in Asia for winter 2020/2021.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed