The award-winning 55m/ 180ft motor yacht SEVERIN’S is now open for bookings on Mediterranean yacht charters.
Guests looking for a spacious, stylish and well-equipped superyacht for their summer vacation should look no further than SEVERIN’S.
The custom-built motor yacht was delivered by Italian shipbuilder Baglietto earlier in January, and won an award at the World Yacht Trophies for Most Advanced Yacht in the 50 - 82m category.
She was built on the yard’s T-line platform and features exterior styling from Florence-based studio Francesco Paszkowski Design, who collaborated with Margherita Casprini and Baglietto to create her refined interiors.
She represents a fine example of Italian craftsmanship and design, and is sure to be a sought-after superyacht this summer.
She offers flexible accommodation for a total of six guests in 12 cabins, each of which benefits from an en suite. The upper deck cabin has a sofa and two Pullman berths, and can function as a playroom or massage room if requested.
Located on the forward part of the yacht, the principal charterer will love the owner’s suite, which covers 70 square metres and enjoys a private office and walk-wardrobe.
The principal charterer will love the owner’s suite, which covers 70 square metres and enjoys a private office and walk-wardrobe.
The main salon provides an elegant setting for evening unwinding, with marble flooring, brass and mirrored accents and Minotti loose furniture contributing to the elegant atmosphere.
The formal dining area features a lacquered oak and bronzed mirrored table, and the lounge is home to a large-screen TV. Further forward, a glass and marble elevator serves three internal floors.
The sundeck forms the social hub of SEVERIN'S. It spans 150 square metres, and provides a dedicated sunbathing area, alfresco dining and cocktail bar. The centerpiece is the glass-fronted pool, which is located amidships.
Tenders and toys are stored in the foredeck, which allows for more guest space in the beach club. The beach club is another convivial area, with a steam shower, bar, gym equipment and a 6-metre TV screen for the ultimate entertainment experience.
Designed with the modern charter guest in mind, SEVERIN'S is an excellent addition to the ever-growing yacht charter fleet.
The beach club has a 6-metre TV screen for the ultimate convenience.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...