The 56m/ 184ft motor yacht BABA'S is now a superyacht for charter and will be spending her first season exploring the Bahamas.
Launched last year by Hargrave, BABA'S was an impressive addition to the FLIBS 2019 lineup, and is set to continue to impress with her debut charter season in the Bahamas.
The motor yacht offers accommodation for a total of 12 guests in six cabins. Her sporty exteriors and contemporary interiors are the work of Unique Yacht Design, and she has a range of on-board facilities designed for comfort while cruising, including two jacuzzis and an elevator that serves all floors.
She will be repositioning to the Mediterranean for the summer 2020 season, giving guests the chance to explore popular yachting hotspots such as the Amalfi Coast and the French Riviera.
Gym equipment in the beach club creates an elegant setting for waterfront workouts.
The yacht's ample sundeck is easily accessible thanks to a glass elevator. The entire charter party can enjoy the space, which provides a selection of sunloungers, a wet bar and a spacious pool bordered by sunpads.
There are two seating areas located amidships, which benefit from dining tables. Here, guests can enjoy casual meals alfresco while soaking up their surroundings.
Guests looking to cool off can easily access the water, with a large swim platform on the lower deck that adjoins the generous beach club. Gym equipment creates an elegant setting for waterfront workouts and a second hot tub adds a new level of luxury.
Stepping inside, the interiors of BABA'S are chic and well-appointed. Her main salon enjoys circular sofa seating which connects seamlessly to the formal dining area forward and a marble-topped bar located aft. An additional skylounge provides a second spot for guests to relax and unwind in the evenings during their private yacht charter.
Elegant and refined styling continues into the accommodation, where guests will find a full-beam master suite, one VIP suite and four double cabins.
She has a range of on-board facilities designed for comfort while cruising.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now, due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and lookin...