You can now book the 80m/ 263ft motor yacht ELEMENTS for a superyacht vacation in Mediterranean hotspots including Greece and the South of France this summer.
Spacious interiors, a dynamic layout and accommodation for 24 make ELEMENTS an excellent new addition to the charter fleet that’s suitable for a variety of charter parties.
She was delivered by Turkish yard Yachtley in 2018, and boasts a family-focused layout with plenty of exterior deck areas and interior styling that’s both inviting and elegant.
On-board highlights include a huge beach club, a cinema suite and generous foredeck pool.
She boasts interior styling that’s both inviting and elegant.
The yacht’s interior styling is the work of Cristiano Gatto Design.
The Italian studio has created a palatial ambience through sumptuous fabrics, rich colours and a variety of patterns and crystal detailing. Mirrors and marble add a contemporary accent to the timeless themes.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 24 guests in 12 cabins, including a huge owner’s suite with sofa seating, Art Deco wall patterns and a Royal blue and crisp cream colour palette. A glass-encased en suite with freestanding tub adds to the luxurious feeling.
On a private yacht charter, guests will love her alfresco deck areas. There’s plenty of space for soaking up the sun on the aft decks, while the foredeck offers a sleek pool with prime views over the surroundings. For easy access to the sea, the beach club offers plenty of space for relaxing by the water.
The yacht’s eye-catching exteriors come from Alpha Marine. Characterized by sharp lines and cut-out windows on the forward part of the bow, she has an angular and elegant profile.
Guests can explore the magic of Turkey, with its sandy shores, Byzantine waters and picture-perfect towns and villages.
Her exteriors will turn plenty of heads as she cruises the Mediterranean. From the island-studded waters of Greece to the buzzy bays of Italy, her versatility makes her primed for exploring across the region.
As well as popular yachting destinations, she will also be available in Turkey. This marks a fabulous opportunity for guests to explore the country’s famed Turquoise Coast, with its sandy shores, Byzantine waters and picture-perfect towns and villages.
You can read our guide to Mediterranean yacht charters for more information.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...