The 56m/ 184ft motor yacht BASH is currently available for charters between the 8 of January and the 13 of February, offering guests an escape away from the bitter cold of winter and into the tropical arms of the Caribbean.
Her deluxe facilities garnered her a feature in Channel 5's 'World’s Most Luxurious Yachts’ documentary, showing off her decadent interiors and modern amenities. Certainly, guests on their luxury yacht charter will receive a memorable and relaxing cruising experience.
With generously sized alfresco living areas and an impressive selection of water toys, superyacht BASH is an ideal platform for charterers looking to make the most of their Caribbean adventure.
This Benetti superyacht boasts a variety of outer decks perfect for hosting sophisticated parties underneath the glow of the Caribbean sunset. Guests will find luxurious lounging sofas on ber main aft deck, and an alfresco dining arrangement on the upper deck.
Crowning the yacht is her sizeable sun deck, featuring a second alfresco dining area, cocktail bar, plush chaise lounges, and outdoor cinema. The Jacuzzi located forward is ringed by large sunpads and protected by glass bulwarks.
Her beach club’s transom swim platform lowers down to the water offering guests easy access to the superyacht’s water toys, including floating pool, inflatable trampoline, jetskis, and Seabobs.
Her interior has been created by Benetti’s in-house team, reflecting a decorative styling that is a tasteful blend of classic and modern. Leather embossed ceilings, silk carpets, and gold accents create a luxurious ambience that is certain to impress.
Charterers looking to continue with their fitness routine will benefit from the onboard gym. BASH also features an office for guests looking to take care of business while on their charter vacation.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for up to 12 guests in six spacious cabins, comprising one master, one VIP, two doubles, and two twins. The master’s quarters features a beauty salon, his-and-hers en suite, and a private study.
Idyllic sandy beaches and charming coastal towns are just two of the reasons why guests often chose the Caribbean as their charter destination. With waters providing ideal cruising conditions and an abundance of islands and islets, charterers are presented a breathtaking island getaway where they can unwind and relax in complete serenity.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed