Guests planning their next adventure in the Mediterannean can enjoy spending their summer months onboard the 43m/ 140ft motor yacht 'Emotion 2' as she cruises the crystalline waters of Greece in style.
Boasting a contemporary design by Laura Pomopni Interiors as well as a surprisingly spacious sundeck for a platform of her size, 'Emotion 2' presents guests with a variety of social areas to unwind and relax in.
Delivered in 2007 and benefitting from a refit in late 2017, this superyacht sports modern amenities and the latest sailing technology, guaranteeing charterers a seamless luxury yacht charter experience.
Guests will certainly spend the majority of the time on the superyacht's capacious sun deck, which features forward jacuzzi, cocktail bar, sun loungers, and outdoor cinema.
Additional lounging spaces can be found throughout all of her outer decks. Her main alfresco dining arrangement is located on the upper aft deck, providing charterers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean while they dine.
Emotion 2 sports a spacious beach club that gives charterers access to the motor yacht’s water toys, including jet skis, kayaks, seabobs, paddleboards, deep-sea fishing equipment, and jetsurf.
Sporting over 200 islands and islets, guests onboard their luxury superyacht will have a plethora of destinations at their disposal
Charterers looking to continue their fitness routine while on their vacation can make use of the superyacht's fully equipped gym, followed by a trip to the onboard sauna.
The main salon presents a stylish entertainment hub and features a luxurious dining arrangement located forward. The upper deck offers a smaller, more intimate setting for social gatherings.
Emotion 2 sleeps up to eleven guests in five generously-sized cabins, comprising one master, two VIPs, one double, one twin, and provides one Pullman berth. The master’s quarters features ensuite facilities, office desk/vanity set up, lounging space, and even boasts a private balcony.
Rich in culture and shrouded in mythical history, Greece is regarded as a prime cruising destination for every type of charterer. It provides a variety of hotspots for guests looking to unwind in peace, explore the wilderness, or party with the locals. Sporting over 200 islands and islets, guests onboard their luxury superyacht will have a plethora of destinations at their disposal, each providing something entirely different.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...