Guests looking to welcome in the Spring season surrounded by luxury and sophistication can now book the 64m/ 208ft superyacht ‘Lioness V’ on a yacht charter experience through the Caribbean in 2020.
Delivered in 2006 and refit in 2017, this Benetti motor yacht comes equipped with state of the art media room and luxury facilities perfect for socialising and entertaining.
Her impressive stone sundeck and collection of water toys mark 'Lioness V' as an ideal platform for guests looking to make the most of their time in the Caribbean.
She boasts a variety of outdoor lounging facilities tailored towards comfort and relaxation, which also feature a number of cocktail bars and alfresco dining arrangements.
One of her more impressive features is her elevated pool area ringed by luxurious sunpads, located forward on her sundeck.
Lioness V also boasts a swim platform, providing guests with easy access to her waters toys which include jet skis, sea bobs, and water slide, guaranteeing charterers hours of fun in the Caribbean sea.
The Caribbean offers charterers a serene destination to unwind and relax fully
Penned by Argent Design, her deep wood furnishings and rich luxe furniture present guests on a luxury yacht charter a regal yet welcoming ambience. Indoor plants introduce a vibrant burst of green to the interior space.
Guests can expect to unwind comfortably in Lioness V’s versatile facilities, including a gymnasium, steam room, spacious main salon and upper lounge. Most notably is her onboard cinema room, perfect for movie nights after exploring the Caribbean coasts.
She sleeps 12 guests in six cabins, comprising one master, three doubles, and two twins. The full-beam masters quarters features a his-and-hers ensuite, office desk, and private lounge.
Boasting prime cruising waters that are abundant with picturesque islands, the Caribbean offers charterers a serene destination to unwind and relax fully. From exploring underwater worlds to hiking up vibrant mountains, guests looking for excitement and adventure will benefit from the trip to this exotic locale and are certain to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed