Available between 15-22 January and the month of February, the 83M/ 271ft motor yacht O’MEGA will be cruising the Caribbean, giving charterers the opportunity to escape the height of winter and visit the exotic destination for a warm and tropical pick-me-up.
Famed for its ideal cruising conditions and boasting a variety of secret islands and islets, the Caribbean is regarded as one of the best destinations to visit on a luxury yacht charter.
Delivered in 2004 and refitted in 2018, O’MEGA boasts 6 expansive decks and features modern facilities and amenities that mark this charter oriented superyacht as the ideal platform for guests who which to cruise in style and sophistication.
O’MEGA provides a variety of outdoor areas to soak up the Caribbean sunshine. The main deck features lounging arrangements overlooking the aft swim platform, and just above guests will find the main alfresco dining area.
Crowning the motor yacht is her sweeping sundeck, fitted with a forward Jacuzzi ringed by luxurious sunpads and protected by tinted glass bulwarks. Loungers line the beam, while a second alfresco dining arrangement sits aft beneath partial shade.
She boasts an impressive locker of water toys including jet skis, dive compressor, canoe, paddleboards, flyboard, scuba diving equipment, floating pool, and inflatable trampoline, presenting guests with endless hours of fun in the water.
Perfectly tailored for pleasure as well as business, O’MEGA features office space for charterers looking to get some work done while on their charter, and gym equipment for guests who wish to continue with their fitness routine at sea. A trip to the onboard spa following this will put guests back in the vacation mindset.
The main salon provides a formal socialising space, and the upper deck lounge boasts a luxurious entertainment hub fitted with home cinema system and grand piano.
She sleeps 30 guests in 14 cabins comprising one master, five VIPs, one triple, and two twins, all featuring ensuite facilities.
A luxurious paradise year-round, the Caribbean presents guests a rich and vibrant culture to discover. Let the welcoming and hospitable locals lure you with their charm and direct you to the best coastal bars, or secret coves and beach fronts. On your superyacht, you will have the pristine waters at your disposal to island-hop and explore.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed