Guest looking for an exciting adventure in the exotic cruising grounds of South East Asia can now charter the 60m/ 197ft superyacht ‘Ramble On Rose’ on a rare luxury yacht charter vacation through the tropical coasts of the Andaman Sea.
Taking place between 7-28 January, guests can expect to cruise the tranquil waters of Thailand, and will also have the opportunity to discover the coasts of Malaysia and Myanmar.
Her expansive alfresco living spaces, luxurious facilities, outstanding selection of water toys, and state of the art entertainment system make 'Ramble On Rose' an ideal platform for guests looking to cruise in style and sophistication.
Ramble On Rose offers vast and airy decks over three levels, providing charterers with an abundance of outdoor lounging space to socialise and unwind in the sun, as well as alfresco dining arrangements.
Crowning the superyacht is her spacious sundeck, boasting deluxe chaise loungers, outdoor barbeque, and enclosed fitness gym. Located forward, charters will find a Jacuzzi ideal for relaxing as you take in the panoramic view.
The motor yacht features a lavish beach club at sea level, with a swim platform providing easy access to the onboard water toys. These include paddleboards, kayak, wakeboard, seabob, and jet ski, perfect for taking advantage of Thailand's crystalline waters.
visitors become infatuated from the very moment they arrive
Her interiors are contemporary and inviting, featuring wood furniture and finishes contrasted by a delicate splash of blue that spreads throughout the social areas. The main salon presents opposing sofas and recliners as well as a formal dining area located forward.
She can accommodate up to 12 guests in a total of six cabins, comprising one master, four doubles, one twin, and two Pullman berths. The master suite features a walk-in wardrobe, personal lounge and office, as well as a private balcony.
South East Asia provides a vibrant culture rich with an exotic heritage and history that visitors become infatuated from the very moment they arrive. The location offers an abundance of facilities for every type of guest, whether they prefer to lose themselves in the hustle and bustle of Phuket, hop between the many islands of Malaysia, or unwind in privacy in the Andaman Sea.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed