Heesen’s 50m/ 163ft superyacht HOME is now available for charter in Antigua and other Caribbean hotspots.
With regal yet minimalist Ibiza-style interiors that exude sophistication, HOME presents a unique welcoming atmosphere that automatically brings about a sense of nostalgia in guests, as though they are stepping foot into their own home.
Delivered in 2017, this yacht possesses all the essential amenities and facilities required for a seamless and sumptuous cruising experience in a tropical destination, guaranteeing guests a memorable vacation onboard a superyacht that is essentially a house at sea.
Those on a private yacht charter will be able to take full advantage of HOME’s capacious and vast outer deck areas. Crowning the superyacht is her breezy sun deck, which features a cocktail bar, sumptuous loungers a curved jacuzzi overlooking fantastic vistas.
The motor yacht's main deck aft deck features corner sofas and seating areas that are perfect for chilling out to the sound of the ocean waves. The upper deck aft provides partial shade, allowing charterers to enjoy al fresco dining or after-dinner cocktails while the sun sets in the distance.
From here, the swim platform can be easily accessed and the cool refreshing Caribbean waters can be explored using HOME’s tender and impressive collection of water toys. Her locker includes Wave Runners, Seabobs, kayaks, paddleboard, and snorkelling equipment. Guests will also find glass-bottomed canoes which are ideal for exploring coral reefs, as well as a hydraulic ocean step.
Sleek and refined interior elements emphasise a light and airy atmosphere making the already palatial space appear larger and more accommodating. The yacht's chic furniture blend with rich textures and materials to provide a deluxe living space eliciting peace and serenity.
The main salon provides premium comfort through generous seating and features a modern dining table and state-of-the-art entertainment system. Light traces beneath the L shaped sofa, starboard accent table, and peer through the art fixture located aft illuminating the room in an ethereal way.
The skylounge is located on the deck above, providing a more formal scene for late night functions. A bespoke cocktail bar can also be found here, as well as white sofas and burgundy loungers providing a chic and sophisticated space. Encased by glass, an abundance of natural light seeps in and offers charterers a breathtaking view of the destination surrounding them.
She sleeps up to 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins comprising one master suite, one VIP suite, two double cabins, and two twin cabins. Featured in the master’s suite are an office, private en suite and lounging space, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows that surround the principal charterer with a panorama of the tropical landscape.
HOME is a superyacht built for work as well as play. Featured throughout are areas designated to provide privacy for charterers as well as office space for those who need to take care of business while on their vacation. She also boasts a fully equipped gym so that guests onboard can continue with their health and fitness routines.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed