A part of Benetti's Classic Supreme 132 series, the 40m/ 132ft motor yacht 'Happy Me' is set to join the charter fleet in 2020 and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots including Croatia and Greece.
Following her delivery next year, 'Happy Me' will become a superyacht for charter. She is currently in the final stages of construction at Benetti's facilities in Viareggio.
She is a part of the Italian yard's Classic Supreme 132 series, a range characterised by its refined exteriors, considered layout and generous alfresco living areas. Happy Me marks the fourteenth hull in the series.
She features exteriors from Stefano Righini and interiors by Zuretti. The motor yacht has been optimised for hosting private yacht charters, with all of the latest amenities and on-board features to ensure her guests are suitably relaxed and entertained.
Pictured above: M/Y ORYX
Motor yacht ORYX (pictured above) is also a part of the Classic Supreme 132 series. She has been helmed by the same interior and exterior design team as Happy Me and plays host to a number of the same amenities, so we can expect the pair to share some similarities.
Happy Me will offer a deck jacuzzi, gym equipment and spa-style treatment room.
Her innovative upper deck skylounge comes complete with a karaoke machine which will have the capacity to turn the space into a nightclub-style set up with laser lights on the interior and exterior.
Happy Me is part of Benetti's Classic Supreme 132 series, a range characterised by its refined exteriors, considered layout and generous alfresco living areas.
The yacht is well-suited to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean. Whether she's island-hopping around Greece or exploring the ancient, palm-tree lined cities of Croatia, she will transport guests in supreme comfort and style.
She will also be chartering around the West Mediterranean in destinations including the Italian Riviera and the South of France. No doubt she will be a popular yacht charter option wherever she cruises.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed