Guests can now book the 29m/ 95ft superyacht WISH on a luxury yacht charter vacation in Greece and benefit from a discounted rate when confirmed by February 2020.
With her ample alfresco areas and recently-refitted interiors, WISH is an excellent yacht charter platform for cruising the coastlines of Greece in summer 2020.
Dotted with a variety of islands, this Mediterranean region is invariably popular among charter guests looking for a luxurious and memorable summer vacation.
Guests can expect to discover ancient temples, sleepy fishing villages, famous towns and pretty beaches backed by pine trees.
During the charter, guests can enjoy meals served on one of her two alfresco dining areas; they are situated on the main deck aft overlooking the water and the flybridge, which provides plenty of seating to bask in the sun.
Charterers looking to top up their tans can make use of the foredeck sunpad spread for the ultimate lounging experience. Here, guests can overlook the bow of the yacht and soak up the stunning scenery as the motor yacht moves swiftly through the turquoise waters.
Motor yacht WISH boasts a sleek and contemporary interior design with intricate furnishings which guests will find cosy and inviting. Her open-plan main salon features neutral fabrics and earthy tones which gives the lounge area and adjacent cocktail bar an intimate aesthetic.
She sleeps eight guests in four sizable cabins comprising one master stateroom, 1 VIP suite, and two twin cabins. The principal charterer can enjoy a master cabin with an ensuite bathroom, private study, and large vanity.
When trailing the sandy coasts of Athens or cruising in between the Cyclades Islands guests will find numerous scuba diving spots where they can explore the colorful and mesmerizing underwater world of the Mediterranean sea.
On their private yacht charter experience, guests can find their own secluded nook of the Mediterranean, away from the hustle and bustle of the coast, and use the yacht's extended swim platform to swim in privacy.
Her locker of toys also includes a Jet-Ski, Water-Ski, a kayak, and snorkeling equipment. Guests can use her Water Ski to dramatically ride along secluded beaches and lagoons, or deep-sea fish using her selection of angling equipment.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed