Soak up some tropical sun on a Bahamas yacht charter with a 22% discount between 12 - 15 December on board 40m/132ft luxury yacht M4.
Combining excellent alfresco areas, elegant interiors and a charter-focused selection of amenities, M4 is a prime candidate for those looking to explore the Bahamas ahead of the holidays.
Her low draft means that those on a luxury yacht charter will be able to access the shallow cruising grounds and sandy shores of the Bahamas with ease.
Sporting exterior design by Carr Design, she was delivered by Trident in 1999 and has since been meticulously maintained to ensure she is in pristine condition. She was last refitted in 2013.
The motor yacht benefits from a sophisticated main salon, a formal dining arrangement and a convivial skylounge with a sleek bar and games table.
Timeless styling by Dalton Designs ensures a warm and inviting ambience throughout, with plenty of warm wood, Art Deco accents and crisp cream soft fabrics. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood her social areas with light.
The yacht provides accommodation for nine guests in four cabins, each of which share the same classic themes. She enjoys two full-beam master suites for the utmost flexibility and luxury.
Crowning the yacht is a spacious sundeck. Here, guests can unwind on sofa seating, stretch out on sunloungers or share meals beneath partial shade amidships.
There is a second alfresco dining arrangement on the upper deck aft, allowing the charter party to enjoy meals without compromising on panoramic views over the surroundings.
The charter party will be able to enjoy meals without compromising on panoramic views over the surroundings.
The motor yacht offers a large swim platform and an enormous locker of the latest water toys and accessories. Guests of all ages will love kayaks, paddleboards and fishing equipment.
She also offers an underwater camera, allowing guests to get even closer to the kaleidoscopic underwater world of the Bahamas.
Expect natural wonders such as the Thunderball Grotto and Nurse Sharks of Compass Cay in the seas, while colourful culture and buzzy beach bars await you on shore. Be sure to stop by Staniel Cay for a signature Bahama Mama.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...