Formerly known as Ann G, the 50m/163ft motor yacht ‘Lady Li’ has been renamed and is now a superyacht for charter.
Exuding art deco charm and elegance, Lady Li is a well-equipped platform for Caribbean yacht charters.
She recently emerged from a full-scale paint job at Absolute Boat Care in Mallorca, and is now looking in pristine condition.
She provides accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, comprising a main deck owner’s suite, three doubles and a twin cabin, each of which are equipped with entertainment systems and en-suite facilities.
The yacht’s opulent interiors reflect an art deco theme balanced by contemporary accents. A bar in the main salon draws the eye thanks to a blend of Macassar and backlit onyx, and is adjoined by a seating area that extends out onto the aft deck.
The yacht’s opulent interiors reflect an art deco theme balanced by contemporary accents.
The formal dining set-up is illuminated by a three-tiered crystal chandelier that adds to the grandeur of the space, while the central staircase features a sculptural light fixture embossed with crystals.
These themes continue into the skylounge, which features a bar, textured artworks and an intimate seating area finished in plush cream. The setting up here is more relaxed, and primed for evening aperitifs and social occasions.
Stepping out onto the exterior decks, guests will find plenty of opportunities to soak up the Caribbean sun. The sundeck enjoys a large jacuzzi, a spread of sunpads, a wet bar and alfresco dining.
The upper deck and main decks meanwhile, feature more places for topping up your tan, alongside a second dining arrangement.
No luxury yacht charter would be complete without a splash in the sea and Lady Li has a locker of the latest toys and accessories.
Easy access to the sea is provided thanks to the generous beach club, which benefits from a swim platform and interior lounge area with adjacent gym equipment.
And, since no luxury yacht charter would be complete without a splash in the sea, luxury yacht Lady Li has a locker of the latest toys and accessories for enjoying unlimited fun in the clear blue water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed