Formerly known as Ann G, the 50m/163ft motor yacht ‘Lady Li’ has been renamed and is now a superyacht for charter.
Exuding art deco charm and elegance, Lady Li is a well-equipped platform for Caribbean yacht charters.
She recently emerged from a full-scale paint job at Absolute Boat Care in Mallorca, and is now looking in pristine condition.
She provides accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins, comprising a main deck owner’s suite, three doubles and a twin cabin, each of which are equipped with entertainment systems and en-suite facilities.
The yacht’s opulent interiors reflect an art deco theme balanced by contemporary accents. A bar in the main salon draws the eye thanks to a blend of Macassar and backlit onyx, and is adjoined by a seating area that extends out onto the aft deck.
The yacht’s opulent interiors reflect an art deco theme balanced by contemporary accents.
The formal dining set-up is illuminated by a three-tiered crystal chandelier that adds to the grandeur of the space, while the central staircase features a sculptural light fixture embossed with crystals.
These themes continue into the skylounge, which features a bar, textured artworks and an intimate seating area finished in plush cream. The setting up here is more relaxed, and primed for evening aperitifs and social occasions.
Stepping out onto the exterior decks, guests will find plenty of opportunities to soak up the Caribbean sun. The sundeck enjoys a large jacuzzi, a spread of sunpads, a wet bar and alfresco dining.
The upper deck and main decks meanwhile, feature more places for topping up your tan, alongside a second dining arrangement.
No luxury yacht charter would be complete without a splash in the sea and Lady Li has a locker of the latest toys and accessories.
Easy access to the sea is provided thanks to the generous beach club, which benefits from a swim platform and interior lounge area with adjacent gym equipment.
And, since no luxury yacht charter would be complete without a splash in the sea, luxury yacht Lady Li has a locker of the latest toys and accessories for enjoying unlimited fun in the clear blue water.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.