The 63m/207ft motor yacht ‘North Star’ has been delivered to her owners, and will be available for Caribbean yacht charters this winter.
With a wide range of on-board amenities and exterior deck areas that rival a superyacht of 70m, North Star is expected to become a popular yacht charter platform this winter.
Launched in March by Sunrise Yachts, the Espen Oeino-designed superyacht will be hosting her first superyacht vacations in the Caribbean this winter.
Whilst on board, you can indulge in the finest in luxury living. The interior styling of the motor yacht comes from the esteemed Redman Whiteley Dixon, and her social areas reflect a decadent Art Deco theme. Guests get their first taste of her elegant interiors in the marble lobby, which merges seamlessly with a main salon seating area and formal dining for up to 12 guests.
The skylounge is similarly styled with the added benefit of a bar and a more relaxed dining set-up. You will also find a comfortable den located forward, which is primed for movie nights at sea. Full-length windows feature in the main salon and skylounge, which allow for natural light and stunning views over the surroundings.
Guests get their first taste of her elegant interiors in the marble lobby, which merges seamlessly with a main salon seating area
The yacht offers accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins. This includes a large full-beam owner's suite on the main deck, which is complete with two dressing rooms and a stunning full-beam bathroom. There is a VIP suite also located on the main deck, to provide for ultimate ease for family yacht charters.
In terms of outdoor living, luxury yacht North Star has no shortage of deck areas where you can soak up the sun. She plays host to an innovatively-designed sundeck which benefits from both indoor and outdoor areas, allowing the entire charter party to enjoy the space in their own way.
A 4m-long jacuzzi with glass fronting is found forward, surrounded by sunbeds and a variety of lounging areas. There is a shaded alfresco dining arrangement amidships, and a bar for convenient, all-day refreshment.
For easy access to the sea, the swim platform will prove popular. It is adjoined by the beach club, which enjoys twin-beam sea terraces, a selection of seating and a waterfront gym set-up. It also has a locker of the latest toys for making the most out of the Caribbean sea; from Jet-Skis and Seabobs to inflatable and towable toys.
The swim platform is adjoined by the beach club, which enjoys twin-beam sea terraces, a selection of seating and a waterfront gym set-up.
On a superyacht charter in the Caribbean, you can expect a truly sensational experience. Spend your vacation hopping between tropical islands, leaving fresh footprints in the fine-as-flour sand or stretching out on pristine beaches.
Get below the surface of the sea in the Virgin Islands, and discover flourishing coral reefs that are bursting with colour and life. Many of the islands are ringed by coral, so there’s plenty to see in the water; but be sure to step on shore to discover buzzy bars and beachfront restaurants as well. There’s even a resident flamingo population which you can visit in this slice of paradise as well.
You can read our guide to yacht charters in the British Virgin Islands (BVIs) for more insider advice and tips.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Wanderlust: Destinations worth waiting for Travel restrictions may be in place right now due to COVID-19, to but that isn’t stopping us planning ahead and looking...