The 57m/154ft motor yacht VALOR, which is an alias for superyacht BG, is back to host Captain Lee Rosbach, chief stewardess Kate Chastain and the rest of the crew in a brand new yacht charter destination: Thailand.
Bravo TV's hit reality TV show is back for its seventh season, and it has been confirmed that Below Deck season 7 was filmed in Thailand.
In a brand new trailer, viewers are given a sneak peak into season 7 of the show.
Luxury yacht the VALOR, aka BG, will be making a return after starring in the show for seasons 5 and 4. You can take a look at all Below Deck yachts, their real names and the cost to rent them.
Below Deck season 7 will air on October 7 at 9pm EST.
The new trailer gives us a good look at what we can expect from season seven.
"Thailand is really unique," says Captain Lee, "There's so much to take in it's almost sensory overload."
As well as Rosbach, other returning favourites are Kate Chastain as Chief Stewardess and Ashton Pienaar as freshly-promoted bosun.
Joining the original yachties are plenty of new faces.
Heading up the galley will be New Zealand-born chef Kevin Dobson, who has a wealth of experience as a yacht chef in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and the Pacific islands.
Stepping in to help Kate in the interior is second stewardess Simone Mashile and third stewardess Courtney Skippon. Both have experience in the yachting world. Mashile hails from South Africa, and has spent most of her career exploring the French Riviera.
Skippon meanwhile, grew up in Canada. She attended business school, but has since pursued her love for life on the water.
Stepping in to help Kate in the interior are second stewardess Simone Mashile and third stewardess Courtney Skippon.
The deck team will see Ashton take the lead as bosun. Joining the ranks will be fellow South African Brian de Saint Pern and experienced yachtie Tanner Sterback.
Abbi Murphy will also be coming in as deckhand. According to Bravo's site, Murphy trained to be a lawyer and only got into yachting after a sailing experience around the islands of Greece changed her perspective on things.
She is now swapping the world of sailing yachts for motor yachts for Below Deck season 7.
Below Deck is adding to the franchise with a new series focusing on sailing yachts. The new series, named Below Deck Sailing Vessel, is being filmed in Greece. Read our article for the full story.
You can catch Below Deck on Bravo at 9pm EST from October 7.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed