Climb aboard Benetti’s 60m/ 197ft motor yacht 'St David' for a deluxe Adriatic escape in Croatia this September.
Offering 8 nights for the price of 7, the 2008 custom model is available for crewed yacht charters during September.
Spend days cruising along the Adriatic enjoying the tenders and toys on offer on St David. As a certified RYA Water Sports Centre, guests can learn to use special toys including a Hovercraft and Wave Runners while chartering this elegant and well-equipped superyacht.
ST DAVID offers its guest the perfect base for all occasions whether a corporate function or a vacation with family and friends.
ST DAVID's large sundeck offers a treat like no other. Featuring a well-equipped bar, lights and a state-of-the-art sound system, the motor yacht's sundeck can be transformed into a thrilling nightlife setting.
The versatile nightclub set-up allows guests to employ a live band and karaoke machine or alternatively seat up to 24 for formal dining and drinks.
Designed by world-renowned Andrew Winch, ST DAVID has a timeless, classy interior. The 2017 refit ensures the wooden interior is complemented by pastel furnishings and an abundance of natural light.
The baroque style interior exudes glamour, complete with a 24-carat drinks cabinet designed as a globe, alongside oil paintings by Michael Alford, glassware and candelabras.
Winch Design has created a sleek exterior perfected with its on-deck jacuzzi and modern sundeck.
She boasts six opulent cabins including a VIP and four doubles which can be converted into twins for the utmost ease and flexibility.
The baroque style interior exudes glamour, with oil paintings by Michael Alford, glassware and candelabras adding to the refined energy.
Her crowning glory, however, is her master suite. Set on two levels offering ample space, the panoramic windows offer idyllic views to relax in tranquillity with a loved one.
While on a private yacht charter, guests can indulge in ST DAVID's onboard spa and wellness facility to further enhance their relaxation experience. Relish in the pampering offered by the masseuse.
Guests can also savour the cruising grounds of Croatia by basking in the glorious summer evenings and enjoying the outdoor cinema set-up.
Chartering a superyacht in Croatia offers the best of both worlds on a crewed yacht charter. Expect unspoilt beaches, elegant dining and historic towns alongside hedonistic nights and opulent beach clubs.
Spend the day visiting places like the beautiful Diocletian's palace and the iconic golden horn beach. As the evening takes over, dine in style at 360 Restaurant and party the night away at Culture Club Revelin.
To take advantage of this special offer on M/Y ST DAVID, get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury Mediterranean charter yachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed