Climb aboard Benetti’s 60m/ 197ft motor yacht 'St David' for a deluxe Adriatic escape in Croatia this September.
Offering 8 nights for the price of 7, the 2008 custom model is available for crewed yacht charters during September.
Spend days cruising along the Adriatic enjoying the tenders and toys on offer on St David. As a certified RYA Water Sports Centre, guests can learn to use special toys including a Hovercraft and Wave Runners while chartering this elegant and well-equipped superyacht.
The ultimate entertaining yacht
ST DAVID offers its guest the perfect base for all occasions whether a corporate function or a vacation with family and friends.
ST DAVID's large sundeck offers a treat like no other. Featuring a well-equipped bar, lights and a state-of-the-art sound system, the motor yacht's sundeck can be transformed into a thrilling nightlife setting.
The versatile nightclub set-up allows guests to employ a live band and karaoke machine or alternatively seat up to 24 for formal dining and drinks.
Designed by world-renowned Andrew Winch, ST DAVID has a timeless, classy interior. The 2017 refit ensures the wooden interior is complemented by pastel furnishings and an abundance of natural light.
The baroque style interior exudes glamour, complete with a 24-carat drinks cabinet designed as a globe, alongside oil paintings by Michael Alford, glassware and candelabras.
Winch Design has created a sleek exterior perfected with its on-deck jacuzzi and modern sundeck.
She boasts six opulent cabins including a VIP and four doubles which can be converted into twins for the utmost ease and flexibility.
The baroque style interior exudes glamour, with oil paintings by Michael Alford, glassware and candelabras adding to the refined energy.
Her crowning glory, however, is her master suite. Set on two levels offering ample space, the panoramic windows offer idyllic views to relax in tranquillity with a loved one.
While on a private yacht charter, guests can indulge in ST DAVID's onboard spa and wellness facility to further enhance their relaxation experience. Relish in the pampering offered by the masseuse.
Guests can also savour the cruising grounds of Croatia by basking in the glorious summer evenings and enjoying the outdoor cinema set-up.
Old-town charm meets revelry and excitement
Chartering a superyacht in Croatia offers the best of both worlds on a crewed yacht charter. Expect unspoilt beaches, elegant dining and historic towns alongside hedonistic nights and opulent beach clubs.
Spend the day visiting places like the beautiful Diocletian's palace and the iconic golden horn beach. As the evening takes over, dine in style at 360 Restaurant and party the night away at Culture Club Revelin.
To take advantage of this special offer on M/Y ST DAVID, get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury Mediterranean charter yachts.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.