Venture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yacht RoMea.
With countless remote islands and unparalleled dive sites, the Maldives is primed for exploring on a superyacht charter.
Now, you can discover this sun-soaked region in the lap of luxury on board charter yacht RoMea.
Launched in 2015 by Abeking & Rasmussen, RoMea is a superyacht which wows with her amenities and on-board features.
Both her interior and exterior design come from Terence Disdale Design. Guests can take advantage of a plush main salon, formal dining arrangement and convivial skylounge.
RoMea is a superyacht which wows with her amenities and on-board features.
Glossy black tones feature throughout, but warm lighting makes her on-board spaces feel comfortable and decadent, rather than dark. The yacht’s social spaces have been sumptuously styled with exotic wood accents and leather and stone detailing.
The motor yacht provides accommodation for up 12 guests in six well-appointed cabins.
The yacht is home to an incredible spa zone on the lower deck, adjoining the spacious beach club. A Finnish sauna and jacuzzi can be found here, along with a treatment room where an on-board therapist can perform massages, manicures and hair and beauty treatments.
RoMea is also home to two cinemas; one inside and one outside. Guests can choose between getting comfy indoors or experiencing magical movie nights under the stars.
Guests will find no shortage of places to soak up the tropical sun alfresco.
The sundeck is home to the spacious jacuzzi, while the main and upper decks are replete with seating and lounging areas.
The yacht is home to an incredible spa zone on the lower deck
In order to make the most out of these lush cruising grounds, RoMea has a vast selection of water toys and accessories. Among them, guests will find Seabobs, Jet-Skis, Kayaks, sail boats, paddleboards and a floating pool.
There is also on-board scuba-diving equipment and dive compressor.
Chartering a superyacht in the Maldives is an experience like no other.
On shore, expect a lively dining scene and numerous idyllic spas and tranquil beach clubs. Spend the day island-hopping between the atolls, and take the time to dive in the warm Indian Ocean and discover the expansive aquatic ecosystems which exist here.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...