Formerly known as ‘Cloud 9’, the 74m/242ft motor yacht ODYSSEY is back on the charter market and available in the South of France this summer.
Launched by CRN in 2017, ODYSSEY is a sleek and well-equipped superyacht which has been designed with the modern charter client in mind.
She will be available this summer in the South of France and Italy, following which she will relocate to the Caribbean for the winter charter season.
The motor yacht’s interiors come from the acclaimed Winch Design. A neutral colour palette is offset by pops of blue and nautical accents, with soft lighting featuring throughout.
She offers a sumptuous main salon that doubles as a cinema, as well as an elegant skylounge adjoined by circular formal dining. She also has a media/office room.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes an expansive top-deck owner’s stateroom. It has its own private deck, his and hers bathrooms and two separate dressing rooms.
While on a luxury yacht charter, the yacht provides numerous places to make the most out of the sea and the sunshine.
Her most alluring feature is the main deck swimming pool, which is adjoined by a convivial seating area and provides unparalleled views over the surroundings.
The sundeck is equally elegant, with a jacuzzi pool and a multitude of lounging spots.
Those looking to get even closer to the sea can benefit from the beach club, which has a fold-down swim platform for making the most out of soaking up the blissful weather.
With so many impressive on-board highlights, ODYSSEY is sure to be a highly in-demand superyacht wherever she charters.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed