The 48m/157ft motor yacht 'Big Sky' has announced her winter availability in Caribbean hotspots including Antigua and the British Virgin Islands.
A well-equipped and highly experienced charter yacht, Big Sky was launched in 2010 by Oceanfast and last refitted in 2018.
She is now taking bookings for yacht charters in the Caribbean for winter 2019/2020.
She is available across the region; from the postcard-perfect cruising grounds of the Virgin Islands to the more exotic archipelago of the Leeward Islands, which includes gems such as St Lucia and Grenada.
A family-orientated superyacht
If you're looking to spend quality time with the family over the holidays, Big Sky is the perfect yacht for making special memories.
She has a fantastic selection of leisure and entertainment facilities on board. This includes an enormous locker full of toys and RYA certification that means you can learn to use all the water toys safely while on your superyacht charter.
She provides accommodation for 11 guests in five cabins.
The fifth cabin has the highly unique capacity to convert into a media centre or gym, providing the utmost flexibility for guests.
The motor yacht puts outdoor living at the forefront, resulting in numerous outdoor relaxation and dining areas.
She is home to a sundeck jacuzzi, barbecue and a wet bar.
Big Sky is the perfect yacht for making special memories.
The yacht has been recently refitted, and her interiors are highly contemporary and inviting. The main salon is elegant and attractively-laid out, while the skylounge features a marble-topped bar and large-screen TV for entertaining in style.
Luxury yacht Big Sky also has a NUVO music system installed throughout, making it easy for her charter guests to let down their hair and let the party atmosphere take over.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.