Amels’ 52m/171ft motor yacht ‘Deja Too’ is offering a 15% discount on yacht charters in Italy and the South of France this summer.
The motor yacht is perfect if you are looking to entertain in style. She has karaoke facilities and an open-air cinema where you can enjoy movie nights under the stars.
What’s more, her sundeck converts into a dancefloor for the ultimate party experience.
The yacht’s all-white exterior and contemporary interiors are the work of Terence Disdale Design.
She sleeps 12 guests in six cabins, and her open-plan main salon and well-appointed skylounge lend themselves perfectly to social occasions.
Opportunities to relax and entertain continue outside, where you will find a casual main deck seating area, a dining set-up with additional sofa seating on the upper deck aft, and a spacious sun deck.
The sundeck is bound to be social hub on your luxury yacht charter, and it benefits from an oversized, five-person dip pool, wraparound sofa seating and a couple of convivial seating areas to choose from.
The upper deck aft also has a barbecue, which is sure to be a popular addition to any crewed yacht charter.
There are no shortage of beautiful yacht charter destinations around the Mediterranean.
Meanwhile, Italy’s Riviera offers up pretty villages like Portofino and ample opportunities for dining on shore and diving into the sea to cool off.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed