The 57m/189ft sailing yacht TWIZZLE is giving you the chance to explore Thailand, Malaysia and other South East Asian hotspots from November 2019.
A multi-award-winning sailing yacht, TWIZZLE is a high-performance ketch with a host of luxurious on-board features for her guests to enjoy.
She was delivered by prestigious shipyard Royal Huisman in 2010, and since then she has become a highly-in demand superyacht for crewed yacht charter vacations.
The yacht’s interior and exterior styling have been headed up by British studio Redman Whiteley Dixon, with Todhunter Earle collaborating on the interiors.
The result is one of sophisticated calm, with blondewood surfaces, soft fabrics and plenty of wide windows to allow in natural light.
Her innovative layout has been designed to provide the same levels of comfort and space as you might expect aboard a motor yacht. She offers a main salon and a second salon that is primed for dining and enjoying movie nights.
Sailing yacht TWIZZLE provides accommodation for up to eight guests in four well-appointed cabins.
The master’s suite is particularly opulent, with an adjoining study for any work that needs attention during the charter.
You will have no shortage of places to lie back and take advantage of the tropical sun.
The sundeck is a great space, with semi-formal dining, a large barbecue and lounging area positioned around a chic coffee table.
The principal dining area has been thoughtfully created to function as a semi-alfresco social area, with a large dining area flanked by sumptuous sofa seating.
There is an additional, more intimate seating area on the aft deck, and the uncluttered decks lend themselves perfectly to sunbathing.
Undoubtedly one of the highlights on board TWIZZLE is her unfolding transom, which extends to create a large swim platform and beach club set up for you to enjoy.
The magic of exploring South East Asia by yacht
This resplendent region is primed for cruising around on board a yacht.
Thailand is home to so many picture-perfect islands and delicious restaurants, with a buzzing nightlife scene to ensure a memorable experience.
Meanwhile, Malaysia is a lesser-explored gem that is best visited during the winter months, when the rich marine life can be seen up close.
Whether she’s navigating the white sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Andaman Islands or cruising around Myanmar’s world-class dive sites, you can be sure that TWIZZLE will transport you in supreme comfort and style.
If you’d like to know more about chartering M/Y TWIZZLE this winter, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare all superyachts for luxury South East Asia yacht charters.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.