Cruise the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a discounted rate this summer with the 46m/150ft motor yacht ‘My Little Violet’.
A cool mix of sleek interiors, ample alfresco areas and a selection of on-board amenities make ‘My Little Violet’ the premium candidate for a crewed West Mediterranean yacht charter this summer.
On top of her alluring features, she is sweetening the deal with 15% off her weekly base rate in the French Riviera and Italy.
The Abeking & Rasmussen build sports interior styling from Reymond Langton Design. Finished in rich textures including suede, silks and leather, the yacht has a chic monochrome colour palette that is enlivened by pops of purple that nod to her namesake.
The main salon is convivial and sophisticated with wide windows to allow in plenty of natural light. The skylounge has a more stylish feel, and you can enjoy sitting at the bar with a drink or getting cosy on plush sofa seating.
The motor yacht offers accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins.
The principal charter guest will love the master suite, with its floor to ceiling windows which provide unparalleled views over the surroundings.
You will be spoilt for choice with places to dine and unwind alfresco while on your private yacht charter. Crowning the yacht is an expansive sundeck complete with an innovative indoor-outdoor portion amidships.
The yacht’s overarching elegance is evident here, with lofty sunbeds draped in ivory voile and sumptuous nest chairs that are primed for lying back in the sun with a drink in hand.
You will be spoilt for choice with places to unwind alfresco while on your private yacht charter.
Spaces to soak up the sunshine continue on the aft decks, with alfresco dining and generous sofa seating.
When you are finished relaxing in the sun, you can take full advantage of the sparkling blue Mediterranean. Luxury yacht My Little Violet is equipped with an enormous locker of toys and accessories, including WakeBoards, WaveRunners, Water-Skis and scuba-diving equipment which comprises a dive compressor.
The French and Italian Rivieras are easily two of the most desirable yacht charter destinations on the summer itinerary.
Your yacht charter vacation will begin in the South of France. Here, the ports of Antibes, Cannes and Monaco offer up numerous cultural sites, bijou beaches and shopping opportunities.
Spend the day wondering around the principality of Monaco, and prepare to be blown away by the timeless architecture and the sight of the famous Monte Carlo casino lit up at night.
Then head onwards to the Italian Riviera, where world-class restaurants serve up mouthwatering seafood and pasta dishes, and breathtaking scenery can be found up and down the coast.
If you would like to learn more about chartering M/Y MY LITTLE VIOLET at this reduced rate, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts for crewed Mediterranean yacht charters.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed