The 37m/121ft motor yacht ‘Elena Nueve’ is offering a special rate on crewed yacht charters in Ibiza and Mallorca.
With her luxurious selection of amenities and wealth of outdoor relaxation areas, Elena Nueve is primed for exploring the Spanish cruising grounds of the Balearic Islands.
This idyllic island chain includes the lively Ibiza, the sandy beaches of Formentera and the pretty villages of Mallorca.
Snap up a saving when you book between August 23 - August 31, as the motor yacht is offering eight days for the price of seven.
The yacht’s sophisticated interiors come from Stefano Righini.
The Italian designer has used a crisp cream colour palette offset by deep glossed woods throughout her social areas, creating an atmosphere of timeless opulence and contemporary cool.
The motor yacht volunteers a spacious main salon, chic skylounge and stylish formal dining.
She boasts accommodation for 12 guests in five cabins, which has a family-friendly configuration. This includes one master, two doubles, two twins and two Pullman berths.
While on a luxury yacht charter aboard Elena Nueve, you can choose from a range of outdoor areas.
Sun-lovers will no doubt love the sundeck, which is well-equipped for all-day chilling.
There is a large jacuzzi encircled by sunpads with a wet bar adjacent. Amidships, there is a relaxed dining set-up, casual seating area and a row of sunloungers aft.
Sun-lovers will no doubt love the sundeck, which is well-equipped for all-day relaxation.
On the aft deck of the yacht, you will find a convivial dining area with an inviting stretch of sofa seating.
The yacht is a Benetti build, and boasts signature Italian craftsmanship. She comes from the yard’s popular Classic 120’ line, and she was launched in 2007.
Among her highlights, the yacht has access to two barbecues, inflatable water toys, Waverunners, Seabobs and scuba-diving equipment for Rendez-Vous diving.
In the Balearics, this selection of water toys and accessories will certainly come in useful.
The seas are tranquil and clear here, providing ample opportunities for diving and getting up close to marine life.
When you choose to step on shore, these magical islands offer so much to see and do.
In Ibiza, be sure to take in the sights of the Old Town and stay into the evenings to experience phenomenal party life.
The next day, take your yacht over to Formentera, with its miles of bright white sandy beaches. Settle in at a beach club and while away the morning listening to a summery soundtrack and sipping mojitos.
For more inspiration, be sure to take a look at all Ibiza yacht charter itineraries.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...