The 43m/141ft Benetti superyacht DIANE is offering a 15% discount on crewed yacht charter vacations in Ibiza and other Balearic hotspots this July.
A fantastic deal on an equally superb yacht, DIANE is offering a 15% discount when you book for more than five days between 19 - 26 July in the Balearic islands.
This island chain, comprising Ibiza, Mallorca and Menorca, promises an unforgettable vacation no matter what type of luxury yacht charter you’re looking for.
In Ibiza, you can expect shimmering blue sea, long stretches of sandy beach and plenty to see and do.
The shores are home to numerous upscale beach clubs, where you can while away the day sipping fresh mojitos on a sunbed.
Ibiza also has a well-deserved reputation for its sensational party scene, and you will no doubt enjoy an unbeatable clubbing experience on the White Isle.
While away the day sipping fresh mojitos on a sunbed.
Meanwhile, Mallorca and Menorca have a more relaxed vibes, with countless little coves and breathtaking beaches that you can only access by sea.
After a night of partying, be sure to head over to this pretty pair of islands to explore the bustling Sunday markets and spend a day snorkelling and swimming.
Stay into the evening, and sample fresh seafood at one of the islands’ delicious, family-run tavernas before heading back on board DIANE.
DIANE was delivered by renowned Italian shipbuilder Benetti in 2007. She underwent a refit earlier this year, which means she is in pristine condition with all of the latest luxury amenities.
The yacht has accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins.
Her interiors are by Zuretti, and they are timeless and elegant. She has both a main salon and a skylounge, along with interior dining and an indoor cocktail bar that is adjacent to an outdoor seating area.
The highlight of DIANE is her sundeck.
Here, you can lie back on a sunlounger and top up your tan, dine in a shaded area, or enjoy evening drinks with your group thanks to sofa seating.
There is also a spacious jacuzzi with a bar, and an inviting spread of sunpads with steps leading up to them.
To top it off, the motor yacht also has a romantic foredeck seating area and a fold-out swim platform with plenty of water toys.
There is a spacious jacuzzi with a bar and an inviting spread of sunpads.
All things considered, DIANE would make an excellent charter platform for a multitude of different charter guests.
Whether you wish to relax with family or have a fun-filled vacation with friends, DIANE will play the perfect host.
You can take a look at our Ibiza yacht charter guide, which is packed with useful information, tips and things to see and do to help you get the most out of your time in the Balearics.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...