The 40m/130ft motor yacht LIONSHARE is offering a 20% discount on a yacht charter between Italy and the South of France this August.
The yacht is giving you the chance to step on board and enjoy a superyacht charter at a hugely reduced rate.
In Naples, you can expect incredible historical sites, pastel-coloured houses and cultural relics, including the infamous volcano of Mount Vesuvius, which is thankfully now dormant.
Just outside Naples lies the town of Pompeii, which was engulfed in ash and lava when the volcano erupted thousands of years ago. Exploring the perfectly preserved town is a great way to spend the day.
All of this is balanced by buzzy city vibes, with numerous shops, upscale restaurants and attractions in the main city itself.
After some time in Naples, you will cruise towards Corsica for some rest and relaxation. The island is home to crystal-clear waters, postcard-perfect villages and countless great spots for swimming and snorkelling.
Corsica is also renowned for its blissfully sandy beaches, which give the island a tropical vibe that further adds to its allure.
Transporting you in supreme style and comfort is LIONSHARE. This modern yacht has accommodation for up to 12 guests in five cabins, which includes two Pullman berths that are superb for chartering with children.
The motor yacht’s interiors are elegant and stylish, with a large skylounge with a TV screen, home office area and homely energy. There is a main salon too, which is adjoined by a formal dining set-up.
Stepping outside, you will love the yacht’s alfresco living areas.
The main deck aft has a convivial bar area and inviting sofa seating. Meanwhile, the upper deck has a large area for sunbathing, with sunloungers, a seating area and chic dining arrangement.
Crowning the yacht is the sundeck, where you will find sunpads, more sofa seating and a well-appointed jacuzzi pool.
The upper deck has a large area for sunbathing, with sunloungers, a seating area and a chic dining arrangement.
However, that’s not all the yacht offers.
She also plays host to an outdoor cinema for enjoying movie nights under the stars.
After a day spent enjoying the yacht’s huge selection of water toys, you and your charter party can settle in for a fun night making memories to last lifetime.
Want to learn more about this special offer on M/Y LIONSHARE? Please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare the entire market of crewed yachts for luxury Mediterranean yacht charters.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed