The 40m/130ft motor yacht LIONSHARE is offering a 20% discount on a yacht charter between Italy and the South of France this August.
What’s the deal?
The yacht is giving you the chance to step on board and enjoy a superyacht charter at a hugely reduced rate.
In Naples, you can expect incredible historical sites, pastel-coloured houses and cultural relics, including the infamous volcano of Mount Vesuvius, which is thankfully now dormant.
Just outside Naples lies the town of Pompeii, which was engulfed in ash and lava when the volcano erupted thousands of years ago. Exploring the perfectly preserved town is a great way to spend the day.
All of this is balanced by buzzy city vibes, with numerous shops, upscale restaurants and attractions in the main city itself.
After some time in Naples, you will cruise towards Corsica for some rest and relaxation. The island is home to crystal-clear waters, postcard-perfect villages and countless great spots for swimming and snorkelling.
Corsica is also renowned for its blissfully sandy beaches, which give the island a tropical vibe that further adds to its allure.
Superyacht LIONSHARE, the perfect host
Transporting you in supreme style and comfort is LIONSHARE. This modern yacht has accommodation for up to 12 guests in five cabins, which includes two Pullman berths that are superb for chartering with children.
The motor yacht’s interiors are elegant and stylish, with a large skylounge with a TV screen, home office area and homely energy. There is a main salon too, which is adjoined by a formal dining set-up.
Stepping outside, you will love the yacht’s alfresco living areas.
The main deck aft has a convivial bar area and inviting sofa seating. Meanwhile, the upper deck has a large area for sunbathing, with sunloungers, a seating area and chic dining arrangement.
Crowning the yacht is the sundeck, where you will find sunpads, more sofa seating and a well-appointed jacuzzi pool.
The upper deck has a large area for sunbathing, with sunloungers, a seating area and a chic dining arrangement.
However, that’s not all the yacht offers.
She also plays host to an outdoor cinema for enjoying movie nights under the stars.
After a day spent enjoying the yacht’s huge selection of water toys, you and your charter party can settle in for a fun night making memories to last lifetime.
Want to learn more about this special offer on M/Y LIONSHARE? Please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare the entire market of crewed yachts for luxury Mediterranean yacht charters.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.