Combining the luxury of a private yacht charter with the finest in vintage champagne, the 33m//108ft motor yacht LULU is offering a free case of Dom Perignon for her charter guests.
If you’ve ever dreamt of lying on a superyacht surrounded by calm Mediterranean sea with a glass of the world’s finest bubbly in hand, then LULU is the prime candidate for you this summer.
The Benetti-built charter yacht has a gap in her calendar between August and September.
The next charter party which books in on these dates will be rewarded with a complimentary case of vintage Dom Perignon.
Regarded as the world’s most exclusive and premium champagne, Dom Perignon will pair perfectly with the many sights of the Mediterranean.
The next charter party which books in will be rewarded with a complimentary case of Dom Perignon.
If you’d rather discover the gems of the French Riviera, you can head to the South of France for upscale eateries, luxury shopping opportunities and chic beach clubs.
LULU is an excellent charter platform, with accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins.
Her interiors reflect a cool and contemporary ocean theme, with neutral tones and blondewood offset by pops of blue. Throughout her social areas large windows allow in plenty of light, while discreet light panels add an atmospheric edge to the space.
Her interiors reflect a cool and contemporary ocean theme.
The yacht has a stellar selection of outdoor areas for you and your charter party to take full advantage of. Chief among them is the sundeck, which has an array of lounging options and a jacuzzi-perfect for sipping champagne from.
The motor yacht also has an aft deck alfresco dining set-up and extending swim platform which ensures you can access the sea with ease. A treasure trove of water toys promises hours of fun for guests of all ages.
If you would like to snap up this rare offer on M/Y LULU, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for crewed yacht charters in the West Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed