The 35m/113ft motor yacht ‘No. 9 of London’ is offering no delivery fees between Montenegro and Croatia in the last week of August.
Delivered from Sunseeker in 2014, No. 9 of London is a sleek and sporty superyacht that is perfect for you and your charter party to island-hop around Croatia.
The yacht will be available between 26th August and 2nd September.
She will begin in Tivat, in Montenegro, before cruising west around the islands of Croatia.
No. 9 of London offers multiple spots for her guests to lay back and enjoy the Mediterranean sun. The sundeck is sure to be popular, with its convivial seating arrangements, sleek wet bar and spread of sunpads aft.
In addition, the yacht is home to a relaxed alfresco dining arrangement on the main deck aft, with a second wet bar and exceptional views over the shining blue sea.
The sundeck is sure to be popular, with its convivial seating arrangements, sleek wet bar and spread of sunpads aft.
Making the most out of the space, there is also a foredeck seating area with more sunpads and a curve of sofas arranged around a table.
Meanwhile, a swim platform ensures you and your guests can access the yacht’s spectacular range of toys and accessories and make the most out of the clear Adriatic while exploring Croatia by yacht.
As a fining touch, the main salon boasts side balconies both portside and starboard side that allow you to feel constantly connected to your surroundings.
The motor yacht accommodates 10 guests in five cabins. The arrangement includes one well-proportioned master cabin, two doubles, two twin suites and two convertibles that make the yacht well-suited to families.
The elegant interiors are sure to impress guests of all ages. Black walnut surfaces have been used to create a sophisticated energy, alongside cream leather sofas and plush fabrics.
No. 9 of London is home to a fabulous entertainment system, which includes a home cinema and stereo surround sound.
If you would like to secure this deal on M/Y NO.9 OF LONDON, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the East Mediterranean.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...